need to get this off my chest

johnny63o

honestly..i often think about what i hate most in life...and.. i often come to the same thing...myself

i feel...selfish...i try to help others rather then care about myself...i say i dont judge people

but on the inside i do...and i hate mysekf cause of it...this is all so pointless saying my thoughts since

no one really cares to listen...i.. use to be the happiest person ever....then.. things happen and

now im not...i dont even have the strength to cry anymore...my smiles are often fake

when i say im ok i lie and ....im losing whatevers left that i hold onto...

i.. would prefer if...anyone who has something to say say it to my face...i want my flaws

and stupidity to be pointed out cause..the pain..lets me know im alive still and...that

my life here..is still going and that hell is just beginning ....this post was selfish i know...but..

since i have no one that i want to tell specifically id rather let everyone know...so yea...

thats all..

im here if u need to talk...

plus in my opinion, even thou ppl say they dont judge others i think we all judge others in our own little ways...

we might not even kno that we do it...

i say i dont judge others, but theres those times wen i end up doing it.

i dont do 'oh shes fat, she eats too much...i aint gonna b her friend' etc...(just an example btw) but i might go 'ohh...shes overweight...ahhh umms'

i dont do it full on...but there has been times wen i do it on accident...

i think everyone judges at some point wether we kno it or not...

life isnt all happy happy, theres always going to be ups and downs...we just hav to overcome them and move on otherwise we will die inside and make life even more harder to live. dont blame urself.

i dont think ppl dont listen to u cuz they dont care, sumtimes ppl hav trouble undertsanding ur situations and feelings. most ppl rnt sure as to wat to say or how to help...it sumtimes happens to me wiv friends :/

they probably do care, theyre just not sure how to help u...

if u get ppl to point out ur flaws...i think that might make it worse. EVERYONE has flaws...u dont need to punish urself by making ppl point them out...

one of the first things u need to hav to b able to b happy in life is to love urself...take the time to make things right, repair urself, love urslef again cuz trust me if u love urself things will get better cuz u will b more postitive bout most things...(im still trying to get there myself, u wudnt b the only one)

ur not selfish for creating this thread...u just want help thats all :)

urgh feels like i babbled...sorry :/

Edited by XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX