Piercings & hair....help?

My mom and dad will let me dye my hair a little bit but not all of my hair how can I convence them to let me dye all of my hair??? And my mom and dad think that piercings are ugly and all this other Bull Shit, I want to get my septum pierced or my lip pierced ... how can I convince them to let me get one pierced also...please help me..... :-/

Honestly, when the parent hammer comes down there's not really anything you can do besides listen lol. Be happy with what you get? Some parents don't even allow that.

Annnd I don't know your parents so Idk what would convince them... What colour do you wanna dye it??

Why dont you just dye streaks of your hair this time, wait a couple of months and try to convince them to let you dye all your head. Because If you annoy them to much, they might not even let you dye a single streak.

And about the piercing ask for only one for your birthday or christmas. Or offer to pay for it and get better grades and do more house work.

Honestly, when the parent hammer comes down there's not really anything you can do besides listen lol. Be happy with what you get? Some parents don't even allow that.

Annnd I don't know your parents so Idk what would convince them... What colour do you wanna dye it??

I would dye it all black

• 3 weeks later...