Ima_Monster Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 ehhh wats so special bout the house??... EVERYTHING!!!!! Look, you don't have to protect it. But, you'll get nommed on by hunger-crazed zombies if you don't. I suggest you protect it.
PurpleKitty Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 o.o I dont want to be nommed on by hunger-crazed zombies!! I WILL PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!
Ima_Monster Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 ALLLRIIIGHT!!! But, just so you know, this house has a no-baking policy Atleast that's what I heard... so..no cookies T_T
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 NO COOKIES!!!!!!!!! NUUUUUUUU STUFF THAT I AINT PROTECTING THE HOUSE IF I CANT HAV COOKIES IN IT!
Ima_Monster Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 NO COOKIES!!!!!!!!! NUUUUUUUU STUFF THAT I AINT PROTECTING THE HOUSE IF I CANT HAV COOKIES IN IT! I have some chocolate cake left over....Oh wait, I ate it...neverminds then
PurpleKitty Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 ALLLRIIIGHT!!! But, just so you know, this house has a no-baking policy Atleast that's what I heard... so..no cookies T_T THATS NOT FAIR!!! D: we should be allowed to bake!!!
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 I have some chocolate cake left over....Oh wait, I ate it...neverminds then regergitate it for me lol xD ewies
Ima_Monster Posted August 17, 2012 Posted August 17, 2012 YAY MY BROTHER BROUGHT COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! =D NOOOOOOOOO HE ATE THEM!!!! T_T yay applesauce! <3
Ima_Monster Posted August 18, 2012 Posted August 18, 2012 (edited) [c]ummmmm... Nicky? I don't think that fucking the house will protect it... Edited August 18, 2012 by Ima Monster...
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 ...are vampire allowed in this house to drink ppls blood?? c:
gabbitheawesome Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 YAY MY BROTHER BROUGHT COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! =D NOOOOOOOOO HE ATE THEM!!!! T_T yay applesauce! <3 i love applesauce \(^~^)/
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 19, 2012 Posted August 19, 2012 random much lol... oh oh i had applesauce wiv my pork for dinner tonight xD
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 idc whos house it is MEH BITING EVERYONE!
NotYourAverageBitch Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 I'm actually really surprised at how long this thread is getting. :/
Ima_Monster Posted August 21, 2012 Posted August 21, 2012 I'm actually really surprised at how long this thread is getting. :/ Yeah, me too.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now