What do you wear on your arms?

Amz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wear two black and white checkered wrist bands. Sometimes when I find rubber bands I keep them around my arm, in case I need to fling them at people. ^-^

Hmm, and in the winter...I like fingerless gloves. Very comfortable. :3

Same here except I only have 1 b/w checkered wristband... :/

Shave, duh. :tongue:

Ew seriously? stubbly arms are FAR worse than having hair. Shaving will not only give you stubble, it will cause ingrown hairs, cause your hair to come back more coarse. If you have a serious aversion to it, I'd suggest either epilating/waxing (painful but it lasts) or using hair removal cream like nair.

On a nice note, I don't think theres anything wrong with having hair arms in the slightest. Gorrilla hairy, ok I can understand that. but a bit of hair ain't so bad.

My mom did too. You're not alone.

ohhh pfew kk xD

Ew seriously? stubbly arms are FAR worse than having hair. Shaving will not only give you stubble, it will cause ingrown hairs, cause your hair to come back more coarse. If you have a serious aversion to it, I'd suggest either epilating/waxing (painful but it lasts) or using hair removal cream like nair.

On a nice note, I don't think theres anything wrong with having hair arms in the slightest. Gorrilla hairy, ok I can understand that. but a bit of hair ain't so bad.

my arms r really hairy but its blonde...i still hate it

XD Seriously???

hmmmm yeah :/

bracelets- i have two rubber ones one is blue and says peace the other is pink and says hope, thin gel bracelets-sometimes, beaded bracelets..like the kind of beads little girls play with :3 lawl, and usually lots of hairties...like 20 of the rly small kind on each arm...or ill just wear a sweatshirt and keep the sleeves down

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oooh, armwarmers.

I've taken to wearing this one bracelet nonstop,

followed with tons of band bracelets,

bandanas,

little friendship bracelets,

pretty much anything that is meant for wrists.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been wearing a black and white bandana on my right wrist, along with a bracelet my friend got me, 

rubberbands, those little rubber like colorful bands, band rubbers, and another bracelet another friend got me.  

I wear striped, fingerless gloves on my left hand and i also wear a wide wrist band that has skulls on it. On my right arm, i wear wide wrist bands that have sayings on them. One is neon green and says "ZOMBIES!" Another one that is Black and says "Your Mom." And i also wear little thin rubber like ones that have all kind of different phrases on them. ^_^