Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My whole life are always ended with betrayal and downfalls I just want to end it. I believe in God and I know he always helps me but sometimes him helping me is just not enough. When I was in grade 6 I was always bullied I hated life but I tried to stay strong and positive. A few weeks later a new student came to our school and he became my best friend till now he was always there for me and I was always there for him. The bullies would try to make me look bad in front of him but he was always by my side. Until year 7 when I had my first girlfriend, I didn't know anything about love and just thought it was fun and games until she cheated on me for my best friend. I wasn't mad at all but I felt betrayed at that moment and it was also my birthday party when she cheated on me. I still didn't mind because I knew that I will always be there for him as he was my only close friend. A year past and he broke up with her and I had 2 more exes at that point I realised that getting into a relationship isn't fun and games. I got serious about my relationships and I formed a big group of friends at year 8. I suddenly got depressed about life and why I'm here, I pray to god everyday I do the rosary and attend mass every week, but I was still depressed my best friend became a sex addict and was just going out with girls and just f***ing them. So I had no one else I rely on, I tried to suicide but I thought to myself, who would I lose and what would I achieve. Soon after I got back on my feet and stayed positive about life for 2 years, knowing that God was with me wherever I go. But now my best mate is going through hard times, like his girlfriend having sex with another person in Vietnam while he's in Melbourne not knowing a thing, I feel sorry for him and when he found out he didn't care. I worried for him and told him to break up with her, but he isn't listening, its currently their 1 year and 4 months together and she is two timing and he already knows about it, yet he doesn't care. I'm worried about him but I'm more worried about myself as I just met a girl a few months ago and now we are in a serious relationship. But as for my school life my group of friends who I rely on have betrayed me and abandoned me. They all hate me and I have no one to go to, my best friend is positive but I know he is struggling as we are both Year 10 now almost into our VCE years I want to study medicine and become a GP but I feel that it isn't worth it, to be alone for another 2 years, no one to rely on and no one to help me. I am currently suffering from depression as my friends all hate me for some unknown reason, I hate life and I hate myself, God isn't here for me and I feel alone. I'm terrified to even go outside, I just want to end it now and then my friends can realise what they did to me to make me go into that state.The question I want to ask is. Why is life so cruel, I just hate it, I can't even think straight I had a goal in life and now its shattered into pieces my modivation is gone and now all I want to do is die.

  • Downvote 1
Posted

I read this, and im thinking to myself-what can I say to this kid. But I couldn't think of anything, other that. I feel sorry for you and I hope things get better:)

Posted

I haven't had the exact same life, but I've had one hell of a life so far. My parents split when I was 3 and I barely get to see my mom. People made fun of me and told me it was my fault that my parents split because I was so ugly and stupid and things like that. I started cutting when I was 12 and it made me focus on the pain on my wrist instead of what people where saying. Eventually a few months ago I tried committing suicide a number of ways but nothing worked the way I wanted to. All of my friends thought I was crazy and they ditched me and they quit talking to me. All of my relationships were either mistakes or just plain disasters. I wanted nothing more than to be rid of this stupid world. But then I though of the people who would actually miss me. So my answer to your question "Why is life so cruel", is to make us stronger, to make us appreciate the little things, and to show you that the entire reason why your still here, even after all that shit people put you though, is because you ARE strong enough to be here. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here :wink:;

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...