Xx LONELY BOY xX Posted August 11, 2012 Posted August 11, 2012 Outside sitting on a bench one day As usual people stay far away I'm all alone no one but me Sitting in the shade of a giant tree A breeze flows past from the cool clear air I'm thinking of nothing though in pain and despair I wish I could have someone to hug and hold And love them completely when I grow old I don't know when i'll find this girl But I know she's out there in this world When I see you the first time we meet I'd know because my heart would skip a beat If we ever split, I won't lie My life wouldn't be worth living and I would die The message I'm trying to say Is if I had you, you wouldn't get away
Xx LONELY BOY xX Posted August 13, 2012 Author Posted August 13, 2012 @ hollowluv360 Thanks @angelice I'd hug you back
No longer afraid of u Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 This is amazing your really good. I'll hug you every time Id see you if I could????
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now