blamed for a death

johnny63o

i had a best friend...chloe...she... killed herself...on my 13 birthday while on the phone with me...i was...shocked...never felt the same...still dont....her famiky...for the past two years...have ruined my life...blamed me for her death..and tnat i shoukd be dead...im starting to belive it....but...chloe.. was irreplaceable...she was..amazing and we were always there for eachother and now her fami,y is blaming me all over again...i go to school with her cousins...they blame me...everywhere i go alk i hear is its my fault...and its...disgusting that they take out there hate and anger and sadness on me....i miss chloe more then they do....i just...cant accept the fact that she is gone...why.. do people...have to be like this...i really dont like them....

If you know someone has tried multiple times, you're supposed to call the police or paramedics to have her dealt with/examined. Also, you should tell family such as brothers/sisters/cousins, before the parents, see if they will bother to try, then you go to the parents, just to make sure. Even if they would be harsh, they would backoff and want to help.

Keep this in mind, should you know someone else at-risk.

Don't mean to come off as mean/rude, but it sounds like that's one less life worth living on the planet, and it likely could have prevented. Though not your fault, you still should have acted, maybe today would be far different.

Guest Emo4Lyf

Why are you so self centered? You are turning some girl's death (if this is even a real story) which you FAILED to prevent into a reason why people should be nice to you or feel sorry for you?

You failed, you have two outcomes - 1. People blame you, 2. People let it go. There is no 3. Flock around the guy who failed to achieve something.

im so self centered...i never care about mysekf...this is like the one of the few times i ever let my feelinnbs out...u call me self centered yet u barley know anything about me...thank u...im not being sarcastic...thank u for making me realize i dont really have anyone to trust....

Guest Emo4Lyf

Once again you have turned criticism into something for people to pity you for. Stop being so self centered. You are manipulating and twisting both situations and words into making yourself look like a martyr.

P.S you have spammed your feelings all over the forum ever since you joined.

Guest Emo4Lyf

To apologise is to accept blame for something and express remorse. What you essentially said was that you didn't intend do anything (therefore shrugging off responsibility) and saying sorry for something you don't believe you did and merely accept the possibility that someone else thinks you did. You then go on to refuse to explain yourself. How you can express remorse for something you don't accept you actually did, merely the possibility someone else thinks it, while refusing to explain and once again making you into a martyr (the entire thing you were meant to be apologising for) is beyond me.