No longer afraid of u Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 I love you... I love the way we can play all day. I love the way you know what's wrong with out me having to say. I love the way I look over and your smiling right at me. I love it when we say not a word but know all the thoughts in between. I love it when you offer up a headphone so that I don't miss the tone. I love it when I am truly happy... Only around you. I love how we get along so well yet know not a thing of each other. I love how you look at me and my whole world flips around. I love how you and me are so close, yet have never been farther apart. I hate... I truly hate the fact that you will never know what I love or hold close to my heart????
Ima_Monster Posted August 13, 2012 Posted August 13, 2012 Aww... I really like this poem and I was literally just at a playground =D. (That's why I clicked on this heehee XD)
No longer afraid of u Posted August 13, 2012 Author Posted August 13, 2012 I'm glad you like it. I haven't. Had the guts to show it to who I wrote it for...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now