black lip gloss

I think generally it's not a pleasant sensation kissing someone that is wearing lipgloss, because it's sticky and messy and not that nice, plus they'd get it all over their mouth and would look a bit ridiculous. Generally when kissing someone it's considerate to make sure theres nothing on your lips, as a general rule (unless they have specific requirements or interests... :L)

I think generally it's not a pleasant sensation kissing someone that is wearing lipgloss, because it's sticky and messy and not that nice, plus they'd get it all over their mouth and would look a bit ridiculous. Generally when kissing someone it's considerate to make sure theres nothing on your lips, as a general rule (unless they have specific requirements or interests... :L)

and it might taste gross too :/

lawlz,im trying to find good tasting black lipgloss,but no such luck :( , and i cant find black lipstick ANYWHERE , but i do gots purple and red ^_^ ans yeah,it can get boring but yew just gotta mix it up,and the looks on people faces when they see my lips painted black along with my other makeup is pricelesss ^-^

• 3 months later...

Oh this takes me back..i grew out of my black lipstick/lip gloss faze. Iv'e still got unused ones left over in their packaging because i swore up and down i would always wear it till the end of time, so i bought quiet a bit. But in all seriousness that stuff get's everywhere. Anything you bite into, anything your lips touch or anything that touches your lips via hands, clothes, drinking glasses, ect. It latches onto.