Xavier Posted August 14, 2012 Posted August 14, 2012 You've messed with my heart And with my emotions It seems that's all you do Or even all you want to do I want to believe your good for me But you make it impossible I thought I loved you I thought I'd always be there for you But now I question how I feel for you Or if I even want to be your friend This was all brought on by you Because you couldn't handle my love.
PurpleKitty Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 awww its good though I like the poem but it sad, I know what thats like :/
Xavier Posted August 15, 2012 Author Posted August 15, 2012 thank you. its good to know its liked. and im sorry i wish you didnt have to know what its like i hate this feeling more than anything in the world
PurpleKitty Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 Yeah I know it shucks to feel like that, but it really is a good poem
Xavier Posted August 15, 2012 Author Posted August 15, 2012 Thank you makes me smile knowing someone likes it.
PurpleKitty Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 Yeah? thats good ^-^ nice too know that saying something can make someone smile you should try and write more poems I reckon you will be good at them :3
Xavier Posted August 15, 2012 Author Posted August 15, 2012 oh i have lol i write ever time i wanna do "bad" things so i have ALOT i have two on here im just a little shy about them lol
PurpleKitty Posted August 15, 2012 Posted August 15, 2012 ah yeah I do that too, well they are pretty good!!
PurpleKitty Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Yeah okays I will read it, lolz I posted a new one last night xD
Xavier Posted August 16, 2012 Author Posted August 16, 2012 ima read it!!!!! I still wanna see a purple kitty kitty XD
PurpleKitty Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 hahaha okay lolz, yeah? xD I wonder where you could see one o.o probs can somewhere in the worlds lolz
PurpleKitty Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 hahaha yeah, good luck with that :3 I want a pet peacock spider o.o they soo pretty lolz but I hate spiders
Xavier Posted August 16, 2012 Author Posted August 16, 2012 Lmao nice XD so what did you name your poem?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now