Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

They come and go

Sometimes they linger

They never last long

So I just go with the flow

 

They control my life

No matter how much I resist

They control what I do

Covering me in a mist

 

They cannot be seen

Invisible to the eye

They cover everything

Making me blind

 

They are many

Yet few are strong

They can be good

But also bad

 

They make me weak

Weak in heart and soul

They make me strong

Teaching me life goes on

 

They are horrible

Annoying and stupid

They are dangerous

And can lead to impulses

 

They are bittersweet

Dangerous to meet

They tease and taunt

Affecting my thoughts

 

They are interesting

Different and unique

They come and go

Using me as a channel

 

They are my emotions

Guest Moon_Panda
Posted

u can either follow you emotions or you can lock em' up, i mostly choose te second one. lovin the poem

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...