Ima_Monster

Punk, okay, goth sure but an emo teacher? Come on... honestly? Okay I had an art teacher who was grunge. You know apathetic, angst-filled not to be confused with emo because thats just not how it is. It was the 90's! The 90's! How do you have an emo even old enough to teach?! It's a trend of the 2000's. how would I fucking look being an emo at 25? It doesn't happen because my teen era was grunge/hiphop. Not emo/swagger. Emo swagger teachers... please... so these teachers listen to songs about sexting and nicki minaj and her squeaky pussy? Psssh...

well my english teacher...shes goth. But since the skool is strict she isnt goth at skool thou

You don't have to dress a way to be considered goth or emo if you really consider yourself to be one then you are, many teachers like rock and metal they just don't dress like that because they've grown up or out of it or it's just simply un professional

Yes.

haha coolies xD

You don't have to dress a way to be considered goth or emo if you really consider yourself to be one then you are, many teachers like rock and metal they just don't dress like that because they've grown up or out of it or it's just simply un professional

well theres a few techers that i kno of like metal music but english teacher actually still dresses pretty goth

I ALWAYS THOUGHT THERE WAS A DRESS CODE FOR TEACHERS!??! IDK! D: BUT I THINK MY SCIENCE TEACHER WAS GAY BECAUSE HE WOULD ALWAYS COMPLIMENT THE GUYS AND NOT THE GIRLS! BTW WERE IN OFF TOPIC AND IM GOING OFF TOPIC! FUCK YEAHH BUDDY! love everyone! :D <3

XD MY SPANISH TEACHER IS GAY! I KNEW IT TOO. HE'S ALWAYS AROUND THE GUYS. ;D GRRRR HE HASN'T BROUGHT IN HIS 4TH GRADE PIC LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD ->_->

X3 I LOVE YOU TOO! ;D ^_^ ;*kisses*;

Edited by Ima Monster...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Falling Friends

I have a grunge type Maths teacher. He always speaks to me about his hatred for Bring Me The Horizon. And I have a Punk ish tech teacher, he has huge ear gauges.

At my school you can wear anything except chains and revealing clothing. So my art teacher she's emo. She has alot of piercings and tattooes they can't fire her though because the art she teaches goes with who she is. She teaches the old victorian art formally know as gothic style paintings. It's a series of brush strokes that makes the painting look 3D but normally gothic art is dark so her class room is covered in black construction paper and paintings of dragons and war. she's awesome and I love her

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...