he, i can draw to! lol

Angel182

Guest Moon_Panda

WooooooW.... epicly awsome, i mean i can draw but not like that.

Edited by NotThatGuy

cuz i can only draw thing that i see, things that are alredy there. I have a lot of ideas but when i tried to put them on the paper, they look terrible. i know, practice makes perfect, but im a bit lazy, and i give up easily if it doesnt look good. I can teach u how to make reproductions from pics. it works well on large sizes.especially manga/anime. cuc those are simple clean lines, plus it helps u in learning how to draw. :wink:; tnx for all of your nice comments!! btw, the drangon is from a dnd book, angel HOMMV and the girl from a manga, negima.

Edited by Angel182

cuz i can only draw thing that i see, things that are alredy there. I have a lot of ideas but when i tried to put them on the paper, they look terrible. i know, practice makes perfect, but im a bit lazy, and i give up easily if it doesnt look good. I can teach u how to make reproductions from pics. it works well on large sizes.especially manga/anime. cuc those are simple clean lines, plus it helps u in learning how to draw. :wink:; tnx for all of your nice comments!! btw, the drangon is from a dnd book, angel HOMMV and the girl from a manga, negima.

ohh so u copy things??

i copy things too xD

yeah sometimes copying things is easier than creating something of your own...

i get frustrated as well when i have a picture in my head and i cant see to draw it :/

ohh wells...

i have my days when i cant draw n then i have days when i seem to b able to draw anything :D

but i also create my own things...

when it comes to anime i tend to draw it myself :)

when it comes to portraits i copy, ive done a few myself thou...

sooo yeahz ^vv^

Guest Moon_Panda

deviantart is a good place to get some ideas, most of my pics are just repros from there. its basically like drawing a model who doesn't need a brake and then can't remember the pose. its a bit easyer and its way better practice then just trying to draw from your own head.

• 2 weeks later...