Purple Ink Posted August 26, 2012 Posted August 26, 2012 Ok that first one was really just kind of a tryal so if yer readin dis, hope ya like it. Maby it's a bit better. Crooked Wings Birds of a feather, nothing but lies and darkness, Open your wings, open your eyes, Hoping to find a soul, Death comes on crooked wings. Only salvation, Only way out, The face in darks reflection, What we believe in, What we all wait for, Death comes on crooked wings. Long have we awaited, This final salvation, Long have we suffered, This tormenting place, Death comes on crooked wings.
thatguy Posted August 27, 2012 Posted August 27, 2012 It clearly isn't you. just doesn't sound right, Relax when next writing and don't lie to yourself
Purple Ink Posted August 28, 2012 Author Posted August 28, 2012 I don't really think I'm lying to myself or anyone else I'm just that cussing wierd...... btw thanks for da positive feedback peeps!!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now