Is it strange to be emo and be a gamer?

Warped Mind

This is possibly the dumbest fucking thread ever created on this forum besides every thread that evilactivity creates...!! For one you cannot be "Emo".....two why the hell do you label yourself? 3 what the hell does gaming have to do with being "Emo"? Gawd...people on this forum are fucking retarded.

No it doesnt. If I wanted to I could wear burberry caps and trackies and I still wouldn't be anything other than who I am.

If you want to label yourself, thats your choice. If we say NO YOU CANT BE BOTH, what, you're going to stop playing games? or stop dressing the way you do, and listening to a certain kind of music? to be honest, who gives a shit, we don't, and you certainly shouldnt.

This is possibly the dumbest fucking thread ever created on this forum besides every thread that evilactivity creates...!! For one you cannot be "Emo".....two why the hell do you label yourself? 3 what the hell does gaming have to do with being "Emo"? Gawd...people on this forum are fucking retarded.

Well actually you can be in a sense it wasn't a a n actually sterotype and people say it's just music, But that isn't true is it, We have rock and rockers don't we. You can be whatever you want to label yourself just because you like gaming doesn't mean you can't be emo. Although if you are asking this question you are more than likely just looking to fit in with a group of friends because you play games too much and can't find any....

Lol....I am fucking calm! I guess use the word fucking makes one seen "hostile"

See? This is why you are my father.

I couldn't agree more.

• 6 months later...

Is it strange? Hell naw people have been liking games and music since before Sega went prone, ain't nuthin but an interest thang and if you don't like the idea of having multiple interests then go right ahead and kick it to your beats because it all comes down to the fine line of exorcising your rights of not giving a fuck.

• 2 months later...