Warped Mind Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 Im emo but im also a hardcore gamer. Is this strange? Can i be both or do i have to pick? Are there any other emo gamers lol?
endofgreen15 Posted August 29, 2012 Posted August 29, 2012 This is possibly the dumbest fucking thread ever created on this forum besides every thread that evilactivity creates...!! For one you cannot be "Emo".....two why the hell do you label yourself? 3 what the hell does gaming have to do with being "Emo"? Gawd...people on this forum are fucking retarded.
Warped Mind Posted August 29, 2012 Author Posted August 29, 2012 Isnt someone on there special time today. Calm down and take a deep breath and talk CAAAAAAALM.
endofgreen15 Posted August 30, 2012 Posted August 30, 2012 Lol....I am fucking calm! I guess use the word fucking makes one seen "hostile"
Warped Mind Posted August 30, 2012 Author Posted August 30, 2012 Nope usally when people say stuff like fucking and retared with some .. and ! gives a hint your not calm. Just telling you general info xD
NotYourAverageBitch Posted August 30, 2012 Posted August 30, 2012 not at all. I'm not a hardcore gamer.(only cause I suck) But i game sometimes. being a gamer has nothing to do with being emo or not, it's a passtime. Everyone has one. Urs is just gaming. It could also be a great stress reliever so don't worry bout it. NOthing wierd at all.
Silky-Potato Posted August 30, 2012 Posted August 30, 2012 No it doesnt. If I wanted to I could wear burberry caps and trackies and I still wouldn't be anything other than who I am. If you want to label yourself, thats your choice. If we say NO YOU CANT BE BOTH, what, you're going to stop playing games? or stop dressing the way you do, and listening to a certain kind of music? to be honest, who gives a shit, we don't, and you certainly shouldnt.
thatguy Posted August 30, 2012 Posted August 30, 2012 This is possibly the dumbest fucking thread ever created on this forum besides every thread that evilactivity creates...!! For one you cannot be "Emo".....two why the hell do you label yourself? 3 what the hell does gaming have to do with being "Emo"? Gawd...people on this forum are fucking retarded. Well actually you can be in a sense it wasn't a a n actually sterotype and people say it's just music, But that isn't true is it, We have rock and rockers don't we. You can be whatever you want to label yourself just because you like gaming doesn't mean you can't be emo. Although if you are asking this question you are more than likely just looking to fit in with a group of friends because you play games too much and can't find any....
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted August 31, 2012 Posted August 31, 2012 i dont think so, plenty of ppl r obsessed wiv games whether if theyre emo or not
Amz Posted September 1, 2012 Posted September 1, 2012 Lol....I am fucking calm! I guess use the word fucking makes one seen "hostile" See? This is why you are my father. This is possibly the dumbest fucking thread ever created on this forum besides every thread that evilactivity creates...!! For one you cannot be "Emo".....two why the hell do you label yourself? 3 what the hell does gaming have to do with being "Emo"? Gawd...people on this forum are fucking retarded. I couldn't agree more.
Destry Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Not at all I'm "EMO" as they say and I love to game (major zombie gamer)
Remix Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Is it strange? Hell naw people have been liking games and music since before Sega went prone, ain't nuthin but an interest thang and if you don't like the idea of having multiple interests then go right ahead and kick it to your beats because it all comes down to the fine line of exorcising your rights of not giving a fuck.
Painted_Whore♥~ Posted June 23, 2013 Posted June 23, 2013 (edited) All I can say.. Edited June 23, 2013 by Lizziefershure
Heyzeussssss99 Posted June 29, 2013 Posted June 29, 2013 I'm emo.... And I play a lot of zombie games..I ask myself that question too... But i don't give a shit Like why would a 109 year old grand pa not play god of war?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now