Physical attraction

thatguy

T^T Such a hard question

I definitely can't respect someone that doesn't have respect for their self, so they'd have to be in relatively good shape with no serious addictions. I like alternative looks, people who are creative with their appearance and don't just wear something because they saw beyonce wearing it. Hmmm

Not Sure about the physical. Mentally, I think there’s nothing sexier than passion; be it for art, music, literature, learning, speaking, listening, writing, whatever. Combine that with a laid-back self-confidence and I won’t stand a chance. The men with the confidence and the passion and intrigue will hold my gaze for a lot longer.

I’d be far more attracted to a man who’ll laugh at a joke about an obscure historical event, than I would be by a man wearing Skinny jeans and a fuck-tonne of eyeliner. When all that passion that is otherwise spent worrying about whether you’re good enough for someone else’s pathetic, influenced standards, is instead applied to living, to learning, to reading, to conversing and broadening the mind and taste, then you’ll realise how far beyond anyone’s ideal of ‘attractive’ you are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh i'm good at this ! Straight black or brown hair, or hair that's spiked in the back with long straight bangs..blue, green or teal eyes, skinny but fit, clean nails and clothing..speaking of clothing. Trip pants, phat pants, visual kei pants, skinny jeans, converse or laced boots..steel toe is just godly i mean come on. Color coordinated, buckle jackets, tripp nyc jackets, if you reeaaallly wanna go there eyeliner but only if you do it "right" i CAN NOT stress that enough. Tall, pale or Asian -fans herself- i mean of course there are those one or two individuals who are of the minority race who rock this style effectively. As for personality ? They must have the capability to not spout a waterfall of stupid when they open their mouth - . - Intelligence is a requirement, a personality of their own, a good sense of what they like and what they do not like, honesty and tolerance. And um..yeah no that about sums it up ^ ^ Oh wait no, i lied. English accents..oh yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK...

Hmmm... Not a person all into appearance... But what the heck...

I physical attracted to guys with:

black hair

long. Hair

tall or at least taller then me,

Nice smile b/c smiles always get me

has uniqueness about their style in clothes

in shape but too much of a muscleman

Sometimes: snakebites, skinnys,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...