My tattoo design

Everytime I look at it, I think

NIGHTMAREBEFORECHRISTMASNIGHTMAREBEFORECHRISTMAS

Anywho, a solid black for the lines. The heard should be a type of dark red, kinda like this maybe? I don't know. A bit brighter, but eh.

The angel's wing should be a light bluish white.

The devil's wing should be a purplish black.

This is too early for describing, Lol

Everytime I look at it, I think

NIGHTMAREBEFORECHRISTMASNIGHTMAREBEFORECHRISTMAS

Anywho, a solid black for the lines. The heard should be a type of dark red, kinda like this maybe? I don't know. A bit brighter, but eh.

The angel's wing should be a light bluish white.

The devil's wing should be a purplish black.

This is too early for describing, Lol

Pretty much as what Amii just said, make sure the colors aren't solid as if it were a drawing. If you want it to look cool have them blend colors together like make sure the purple and black in the devils wing blend and a blue and white in the angels wing, The heart you should split in half so it kinda looks like they are putting back together or something so that way you can have one side of the heart one color representing the devil and the other representing the angel. I don't know if this will help but... I hope it does

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've actually got my tattoes so It's kind of not that much of a deal with me but if the man asks you if you want to take a break don't because once it comes unnumb it won't go back numb and it will hurt. But my next tattoe is black roses with snakes in it on a box of guns to represent my grandmother and my grandfather.

I've actually got my tattoes so It's kind of not that much of a deal with me but if the man asks you if you want to take a break don't because once it comes unnumb it won't go back numb and it will hurt. But my next tattoe is black roses with snakes in it on a box of guns to represent my grandmother and my grandfather.

yeah i was just thinking to go through the whole thing instead of having breaks so i can get it over n done wiv it if it hurts heaps...

my design is a butterfly black red and grey.with ashes behind it when it flys

awww upload pic?? sounds cool xD