Fake Eyelashes?

Amz

I usually don't put on any type of mascara or anything, but I thought I'd try some fake lashes, just for the hell of it.

Does anyone know what kind of lashes to look for? Is there a certain material better then others?

Are they hard to put on? I guess I'm a bit nervous to try.

They can be a bit tricky to put on, and it depends what you want to go for. I'd suggest a fairly natural one for you, if you go in superdrug or some chemisty place they should have a selection of them, most of which are ok. I'd also suggest getting some glue. They come with glue, but the glue isn't very good, and it smells funny. I use Revlon Eyelash Glue, it's nice. if they have it it'll be in the same section and it's definitely worth getting it.

you have to be fairly precise, so if you're not good at keeping your hands still then I'd suggest getting someone else to do it. Another alternative however, is getting eyelash extensions. Normally they're not that expensive, someone else does them for you and they last for a few weeks, depending on how well you look after them. Otherwise you'd have to put them on and take them off at night, which some people think is a bit of a faff