Help me fix my red hair

Alexia Biersack

Hey everyone..

I have a naturally DARK brown hair. I decided to dye my hair red a year ago. I did it but I wasn't allowed to do it full bright red, so at the saloon I got thin red highlights so my hair would seem that all of it is red xD. But still not that bright red that I wanted.

Anyway, that's not my point. Now I want to do my full hair but I can't. I wanna do it like Gerard Way of MCR red hair. The problem is that when I try to bleach my hair, the old red color won't go away. I want a really light blonde hair so I would apply bright red (the color I've always wanted :P ) over it. But I can't bleach my whole hair. Since I have highlights in it, the red will stay and if I waited for the dark brown hair to turn blonde my red highlights might just fall :s So, I don't know what to do now. The highlights I got are really thin, annoying :/

I was thinking of maybe just dye my hair dark brown and then bleach it and then apply red. But that's gonna damage my hair a lot, I guess.

What do you guys think?

How can turn my hair to light blonde so I would apply red and it'll be so bright?

I really need help with this. :(

P.s: Sorry if the topic is kind of long xD

Love,

Lex ♥

Edited by Alexia Biersack

The only way you can change your hair colour without damaging your hair in one way or another is.....

*drumroll*

Buy a wig.

You want bright red hair? You're going to have to bleach it. Maybe twice. If you bleach it more than once, make sure you have intensive care conditioner and that you wait at least a week in between bleachings.

This is what I use to lighten my hair. http://www.boots.com...Colour Stripper

I've used bleach before, but this is the kindest thing I've ever used on my hair.

If you want it white, you'll have to buy a white toner, or use blue shampoo to get the ginger out.