Erasmas Posted September 4, 2012 Posted September 4, 2012 (edited) I don't think I could care less About the make-up on your face; The inside holds the substance That no tears could erase. Your smile may draw me closer To a world I never knew, But even if your smile fades, It wouldn't change my love for you. I met you in the darkness, Where we hid our painful past. That doesn't mean our future holds A love that cannot last. And if the road to light is blind At least we're holding hands; No path could lead our steps apart, Or keep us from our plans. [CHORUS] Our future calls like a distant sound, But the road is lost, and can't be found. We make our own and pay with blood, If that's what it takes to be understood. I'm just glad that I can make you happy When everything is through. I wish you could see what I see: Every flower blooms for you. And the books of old foretell the tale of love that never dies -- Perhaps the myths of fairy tales are finally realized. The starlight holds a secret That grants a truth from ancient lore: A bond of love that lasts our lives Is a bond worth dying for. It's the spark within that starts the fire To fuel our inner home -- It's your touch on a winter night So I know I'm not alone. [CHORUS AGAIN] Edited September 4, 2012 by Erasmas
xthesunonlysetsoncex Posted September 4, 2012 Posted September 4, 2012 This is just beautiful (well it's more than beautiful...I couldn't find the words to describe it)
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now