why am i single

sammiemo

• 2 weeks later...

I tell my friends love isn't an immediate thing "Love at first site" is really just "lust at first site" you will meet someone and then it will happen naturally I know it <3 I havn't had many relationships but they were all long. like one was a whole year. It took alot of work.

I understand how you feel. I'm in that same boat, but I got some really good advice that might help you. Wait for love to come to you. Don't act like your desperate because it makes it worse, instead just act as if you dont care. Start meeting people and build relationships and eventually love will come. :)

I understand how you feel. I'm in that same boat, but I got some really good advice that might help you. Wait for love to come to you. Don't act like your desperate because it makes it worse, instead just act as if you dont care. Start meeting people and build relationships and eventually love will come. :)

I agree

Edited by AndySixxfan

I don't mind when I'm single. Actually I've questioned my current position Up until the last couple of days, Mr. Frozen Vegetable had been sending brilliant one-liner texts to my cell. for the past month (ever since his ’15-seconds-to disappointment’ the night we got horizontal). No further invites to meet up again (not that I am holding my breath in anticipation), but simply a futile “Buongiorno” or “Ciao Bella,” therefore leaving me to ponder why even even wastes his time and hard-earned euro in the first place. I hate the though of him having my number and using me as some sort of ‘back-up’ or on some reserve ‘list’ for a bootie call – As that is SO NOT going to happen. Keep your socks on pal... It would all just be easier to be single and it wont have to dwell on me...

At least my last date wasn't with ’The Metrosexual Douchebag Cop.’ The name speaks for itself. Although he looked attractive enough, I knew he wasn’t remotely my type. He was a hard-core metro=sexual S.W.A.T cop that happened to own a clothing store, that had given me the heebie-jeebies from the very beginning, and I figured my fondness for occasional pot smoking would not go over well considering his primary occupation.... Oh why do I get carried away typing these things?! Fuck you over active brain!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK so I didn't read all the comments so I don't know if this was already said, but maybe people aren't really, coming  and or staying, around because maybe you don't like yourself as much as you could, I'm not saying being cocky is the answer, but having respect and thinking you're beautiful attracts people, and maybe you do think that, I don't know, I'm stating the possibility, but maybe just the fact that you're looking, its obvious, if you're kind of oblivious, and just happy with who you are then people will come around, and they'll want to stay because you're self confidence rubs off on them, but if you're going around thinking you need someone to make you whole people will be put off, at least that's what I've learned, and it most likely is different for you because this is just what I've experienced in and around my life, I know nothing of yours I'm simply saying this can be a factor as to why you are single.