Why do you hate other bands and say bad things just because you don't like them?

Valerie.Victim

it just doesn't make sense calling another Band gay or whatever.

(Gay shouldn't be used as an insult btw it's a sexuality and nothing to be ashamed of)

i want to have some real reasons. not like : 'because they make shitty music'

everyone decides for themselves what the like and not but don't make them more worse than they are.

so if anyone could answer in a serious argument i would really be happy ^-^

greetings VV

I don't hate bands per-say... But I hate the FANDOM. There is a difference. Band personas are just entertainers they are doing what they will to get the money and sell thier albums, the fanbase... parades like brainless zombie idiots. Every fan base is different. This is what i feel towards the fandoms.

Emo fanbase= Going around and attacking justin beiber and lady gaga fan bases... acting like BVB is a god that saved them from dieing... blah blah blah...

Justin beiber fanbase= they get alot of abuse but at the end of the day they are just 11 year old girls that don't approve of selena gomez they don't go out of thier way to attack outside the disney spectrum.

Metal fans = they don't fucking care they just wanna enjoy thier music. Who fucks with metal fans anyways?

Swagg fan base= Yeah... apparently REAL gangsters go around picking fights reguarding thier taste in music with people over the internet... You and your "smack a hoe" lyrics don't scare me....

See if the fandom wasn't so fucking stupid no one will hate on bands or entertainers. Consider this is usually with trending bands. Think about it, who even gives a crap about the Spice girls, Alanis Morrisett or Ashley Simpson Fans anymore? They attack the current compitition and nothing else. It should be so obvious to every one but some people still don't have a damn clue about whats really behind music warfare. It's the fault of the fanbase.

Yes fans, You with your undying love for someone that doesn't know you exist, your blind devotion and need to instigate and troll anyone who doesn't feel the same affection is whats caused trouble for your beloved idol. Because you think you have to go and attack little disney children and call them gay, and make an argument that taylor swift fans are uneducated rednecks. But then... without your emo band..... would you not be dead?

Thats right you would have damn killed yourself no? Thats why I hate you. disgusting, pathetic, You should be dead instead of bullying other people because they like a pop and country singer or that drag queen gaga. And theres nothing even remotely wrong being country, or gay, or a tranny when compared to someone who is suicidal because they where bullied, but then look at what they are reduced to since they didn't kill themselves. Do people ever fucking learn? That is why i hate the fandom.

I also hate that a perticular music fandom was in favor or Alsyssa Bustamante being released from prison after she killed a 9 year old girl, just on the fact that she was a real big fan of so and so and she should get off the hook. Because hey she was a fan of your music too! Doesn't that make everyone want to disregaurd what she fucking did to an innocent child?

And then the juggalo family... insane clowns that thrive on killing and stabbing the shit out of people just for the hell of it... because death is funny! just go up and murder someone cause you felt like it. It's totally OKAY to do that! It's the juggalo family thing, thats how they roll. Yeah thats so not a violent clown cult riseing waiting to break out or anything.... >.>'

If this is not the kind of reasoning you are expecting idk what to tell you, Hard core fandom is fucking stupid. Appreciate honesty it's a dying art. (no pun intended btw)

• Downvote 1

If someone truly hates a bad then they are well within their rights to call them whatever they want. Gay has multiple meanings and connotations that suggest something being bad or lame, these aren't necessarily linked to the sexuality in the same way that the 'happy' meaning of gay isn't really linked to people of the sexuality.

If you don't like their opinion, you're free to voice your own, but you can't expect someone else to tone theirs down just to cater for you - that's unreasonable and most of all, selfish. If someone thinks a band you like is 'gay' then you just have to deal with it honestly, in the same way they'll have to deal with the fact you adore something they consider tripe.

If they're using gay as a pop at sexuality specifically, or racism to get at a band then I'd sympathise more, but the way people are using gay in this context is not intended as such.

To me, i would only insult bands if i think their music has no meaning ect. When you hear a song thats completely unrelatable in every way its hard to understand why other people would relate. There is bands that i dont like but respect their music anyway.