If ur bf...?

xxrockinoutjustfothedeadxx

Um, yeah... hullo. (*whispers* if i do something stupid, plz forgive me cuz im new to writing forums.) Anyways, if ur secretly at ur bf's house and no 1 is there except for you and him, and u 2 r watching a movie and he sais he's gunna go to the bathroom real quick, instead he seems to take a while, so u go to where the bathroom room is and see that the door is kinda open and u push it all the way open and find ur bf standing in front of the mirror and putting his mom's red lipstick on, what do you do? (and you know for a fact that he is 100% straight) (sorry if ur gay, its not that i dont like gays -i have gay and bi friends- just that i just thought of this question.) So yea... I would have gone up to him and kissed him... awkward derp. ._. Really awkward.

I don't see the relevance of him being '100% straight'. This is clearly an issue linked to his identity, not his sexuality. Perhaps it was meant for a joke, or perhaps he has an interest in cross-dressing and becoming more effeminate. It's really hard to tell anything from the information you've given but I think the majority of people would be sufficiently weirded out by that and keep their distance. I know I would be.

You could always ask him what HE thinks. I mean thats what being a good and accepting girlfriend is. Asking first before asking a source you're not familiar. with. I don't really think anyone else's reasons or opinions matter but his own. I hope the criticism you're getting wont make you consider leaving him. If my boyfriend had a flaw I would hope it was putting on lipstick.

Theres just a number of things that could be wrong with a boyfriend like he is cheatings or beating the hell out of his girlfriend or an abusive alcoholic or an STD infested a-hole.... I don't think putting on lipstick is the worse thing out there. We don't know what he is feeling. Anything we probably say about him as a person is not relavent we are not him. So you need to go ask him.

I would back away very slowly and when he returned to the movie act as if I hadn't seen anything. I would judge until I knew for sure what he did it for. Knowing my boy friend he would put red lip stick on just to chase me around the house and smear it all over my face so yeah If he really wanted you to know he would have put it on infront of you