OK, THAT'S IT! Can emos...?

xxrockinoutjustfothedeadxx

Sure, emos are in the human species, they got the whole opposable thumb thing going on..... You people have thumbs okay! I don't know if you SHOULD have thumbs... lack of thumbs would mean you can't hold a razor blade carefully enough but... Where was I? Oh yeah crochet if you want to you have thumbs!

• Downvote 2

Sure, emos are in the human species, they got the whole opposable thumb thing going on..... You people have thumbs okay! I don't know if you SHOULD have thumbs... lack of thumbs would mean you can't hold a razor blade carefully enough but... Where was I? Oh yeah crochet if you want to you have thumbs!

Your an idiot.

I'm sorry but its the truth. I understand randomness, but thats not what that was.

also just because someone discribes themselves as emo doesn't mean they cut.

Well I agree with *EvilActivity* tht all Emos suffer & cut themselves bt I also agree with *CrimsonSpade57* the opposite, & 'bout the crochet, everyone can do what they want to, & not just because we are emos or rock lovers we don't love or do what's opposite... I'm emo bt my hare is not like the most of yours bt my heart is broken enough tht in the future I just think 'bout direct suicide & not only cuttin' skin... :) anyway love U all emos.

Well I agree with *EvilActivity* tht all Emos suffer & cut themselves bt I also agree with *CrimsonSpade57* the opposite, & 'bout the crochet, everyone can do what they want to, & not just because we are emos or rock lovers we don't love or do what's opposite... I'm emo bt my hare is not like the most of yours bt my heart is broken enough tht in the future I just think 'bout direct suicide & not only cuttin' skin... :) anyway love U all emos.

See thats the kind of thinking that makes people think that all emos are suicidal freaks who cut themselves and are depressed by everything. It is true that a good majority of emo cut, I did, but NOT all of us. But we're not all suicidal(I've never been, and my freinds have never been).

Also I don't want the love of someone who is as ignorant as you.

Hypocritical hah.... I'd have taken a midol and gotten over by now. The massive majority of emos cut it's a sad factor of thier generic life. It's not ignorance it's fact. They like it, they need to do it, hell, they put advice columns all over the net on how to do it properly. And then those who don't cut, WISH they could.

fail_chico.jpg

Hypocritical hah.... I'd have taken a midol and gotten over by now. The massive majority of emos cut it's a sad factor of thier generic life. It's not ignorance it's fact. They like it, they need to do it, hell, they put advice columns all over the net on how to do it properly. And then those who don't cut, WISH they could.

fail_chico.jpg

Why is a 25 year old woman thats as smart as you clame to be. I ask because your obviously not emo, and your an ignorant fool.

You don't understand the reasons why people(not all cutters are emo) cut themselves at all. Emos do NOT have generic lives, most are or have been abused(whither physicaly, sexualy, or mentaly) causeing there depression and/or cutting(NOTE: I am NOT saying all emos are depressed or cut).

Your an inmature young woman who thinks she's so smart, and to prove how smart you are you come on sites like this (full of what you think are depressed kids who cut themselves) and throw around your "Knowledge" to prove how much smarter than every body else you are(Because you can't do that with real adults, and also why you have know true freinds). Yet when your confronted or proven wrong you prove how inmature you really are, and when you do that you prove how stupid you truely are too. In truth you your know better than a toddler with a highschool diploma(IF you even have one)

So I feel sorry for you because you'll never make it in this world or be able to have true freind untell you realize that your not as smart as you think you are.

Common sence tells you that your not exempt from the law, but no your to stupid to see that.

I'll rephrase that for you so you can actually understand it.

Just because your emo doesn't mean you have any other restrictions on what you can and can't do other than the law.

Also my weight has nothing to do with this coversation, so I'll kindly ask you to stay on topic with the debate or more preferably the subjet of this thread.

• 4 weeks later...