Does Anyone Just Love The Atmosphere Of Christmas! :)

a7xStarNova98

Okay well first of all i have no idea if im doing this thing right but what im going to say is.......

CHRISTMAS!!! :) I just love christmas. The feeling and the meaning of it. It just makes me sooo happy! I mean now for christmas it isn't the same as it was years ago...you know there would be all the presents, the music and laughter all that good stuff :) but now its not the same, dont get as much presents and as much laughter and happiness. Things change but i am always and forever thankful that im still alive :) but this is what i always say, when i get older and start a family every christmas were going to play michael buble's holiday album watch christmas movies and bake cookies with my future children and sing christmas caroles and just enjoy being with my family! and have my friends and cousins and other family come over like my friends: katie! patricia! tarnae! and dasabria! love you guyz :) Thats what christmas is all about :) oh and even go to those homeless shelters and feed the people who dont have like seriously it breaks meh heart to see people like that:( GOD BLESS THEM! I also have an obseession with the month of December lol....i dont know why though. But since im a christian i love god to the fulllest and christmas was the day he was born! and i cherish that day. Christmas is about giving to others who dont have and loving jesus to celebrate the day of the lord! Christmas..oh! christmas how i love the holiday Christmas! And i hope you do too <3 BUT DONT FORGET!! I still LOVE to ROCK out!!! *i will always and forever be a rocker chick!!*

MAN I TYPE ALOT: i dont know if i did this right but this was on my mind and felt the need to write it so yahhz :) enjoy!

ROCK ON SUCCCKKKAASSSS!!!!!! \m/

• 3 weeks later...

I do enjoy Christmas!! I love this post it's actually possitive, I am usually very bad at looking on the bright side but this is good. One of my favourite parts of the holidays is getting together with my family, knowing there is still a few people in my life who still care. But the greatest part has to be when it snows so much I can't leave my house, greatest excuse to lock myself in my room ever !! (:

• 2 months later...
I do enjoy Christmas!! I love this post it's actually possitive, I am usually very bad at looking on the bright side but this is good. One of my favourite parts of the holidays is getting together with my family, knowing there is still a few people in my life who still care. But the greatest part has to be when it snows so much I can't leave my house, greatest excuse to lock myself in my room ever !! (:

thanks :) I'm happy you love it and I try to stay on the positive side of things I really do. but I do agree with you on the snow part :) but the thing that sucks is I've never seen snow before but I'm glad you enjoyed my post thank you! have a good day.

I LOVE CHRSTMAS TOO!!! not just for the preasnts...i mean i love them but....people dont hate as much and are nicer and i feel happy at that time for once.....

yeah I know right during Christmas time is when I feel more happier and feel the Christmas spirit :) but presents aren't that bad lol anyways have a good day!