Help me...please? *Major Hair Problem*

Okii here's the deal...last Saturday I got my hair cut. I said choppy pixie cut and he didn't understand(do not hate my hair stylist! He has been there for me since I was 5). I got the pixie cut like all my friends hve been telling me to get.

When I got home I asked my boyfriend what he thought....

he came up to me and kissed me and said

"I kissed a little boy<3" He was trying to be cute and funny, but he didn't realize that since I'm so outragous with my hair that it made me bawl all day.

He kept apologizing and I finally accepted it(I got my revenge). But I cant let it go. I like my hair but then I don't. Could you guys please give me ideas on how I should style my hair to where I might actually love it again? Please?post-16463-0-63453200-1349284712_thumb.png

I personally think it looks fine, really the only thing you can do is wait till it grows out a bit; I assume you wanted it short at the back and longer at the front? You could try going for the tousled look, I'd suggest maybe having some shorter layers put in.

You could probably do something similar to this http://pics.haircutshairstyles.com/img/photos/full/2011-06/tousled_medium_layered_hair_style890.jpg

It's not that hard :]