vampire V werewolf

emogirl18

well, to go with the original ~NOT TWILIGHT~ it's a huge battle oF EPIC PROPORTIONS *voice gets louder* but i think dat every1 jus picks who they like most... it would be hard to figure out. Let's see, if it wuz an average werewolf and vampire... ~lectures on and on and on~ ... well then maybe.. hmmm. idk. but i like vampires, so vampires *goes back to non-nerd* ^,..,^

I'm actually not looking at which would win the vampire or the werewolf i'm looking at the both breed into one would totally kick ass the call then the hypen or smth into the movie underworld SO SICCKCKKKK u can be hot,fast and awesome in one who wouldn't but in underworld the hypen looks sooooooooo ugly and ugly but the sick *heart* *heart* :D :D :ph34r: no i'm a ninja

what about a hybrid so to say both a combination between werewolf and a vampire......

Personally I like vampires but I believe I would choose a werewolf......

Because they are beautiful and extremely agile unless your talking about the extremely horrid ones then NO vampire

It's simple. Any one who knows mythology would know. Lycans (werewolfs) Are actually vampire bane. The strongest of them being able to change at will having inceasing senses and strength Claws (longer than that of a vamp) and teeth (also longer than that of a vamp)

The only advantage vampires can have is more fighting knowledge which really depends on the vampire. Also Fighting is uber natural for werewolfs as they are born for carnage and are a apex pred.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...