Confusion! Am I bi or straight?

xXGreySkiesXx

The title kind of explains.. Soo Im a girl and I don't know.. I've been confused about this since last year and maybe you guys can help. Well what I get confused about is when I see a cute girl in person I can go "Oh, she cute/hot." But I don't feel any sort of sexual attraction to them. But when I'm alone and I think about a girl then yeah, I am sexually attracted. I'm into guys either way. Also, if I am bi I don't know how I would come out to my family. We're Catholic and I don't know how they would react and it sort of terrifies me if they ever found out. Soo yes, this is what I want to figure out. Thanks for reading and helping <3

Seriously, don't bother. Don't worry about it, don't make a big deal out of it. Because it's seriously not that important. AT ALL.

Technically speaking you can be considered bisexual if you are sexually attracted to the same sex, and only romantically attracted to the opposite sex, meaning you'd do stuff with girls and enjoy it, but never consider having a serious relationship with a female.

Soon enough you'll learn that no one gives a poop what you like.

Ur probably just curious for all u know,not everyone is bisexual persay some people just wonder how its like to be with a girl/guy n after that,that's when thy decide so don't stress about it....

I come from a catholic family and I am gay,never come put to them only three of my family members know the rest hint it out but never said nothing,it's prohibited in my culture but I am free spirited which makes me abut differernt....

If it helps you and ur really curious on finding out,get a girl,u don't hv to do much,just kiss her that's it then u'll probably hv a clue