I dont know how to say this, and i feel very awkward about it but..

Elbakcil

I was masturbating and i dont wish to go into details and whilst rapidly masturbating i stuck something up their that may have been to big and since i havnt had sex yet i gathered hat i could 'pop my cherry' as the saying goes.. After i finished i notice a decent amount of blood around me and started freaking out.. What did i do? Can someone help me? And no it wasnt my time of month either.. -.- Please i desperately need help!! No criticism or judgment this is serious!! :unsure:

If it makes you feel any better this is pretty common to happen and atleast it didn't happen while some Ass-hat shouted "pop goes the weasel!" as it ruptured...

(No I don't talk to him anymore... >.>')

Awwww! That sounds awful!! I had heard of 'popping my cherry' before but i hav masturbated plenty of times so i didnt think it was a threat..

So because we don't learn things from sex ed... It means our lives and survival depend on google...?

*Rocks herself in the corner*

I'm so scared right now...

*Goes into fetal position*

lol My aunt can teach you about it lolz:p... You don't have to use google though it's better then hearing it from a fifty-eight year old woman who is very religous.

just once i would like to open a thread and not be weirded out ._.

Yeah I know

You will be fine though I've never done it myself I'm sure it's not different from having a man do it... except it's not a man............. Sorry dazed off there for a second lolz but yeah your okay..

Edited by Vanessa Danielle