crimson dream Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 part of the reason i joined this site was to see the range of emotions and voices that were expressed on here in hoping that i could find my own voice and its true i would also like to find someone so reading the comments on here some of them are really cool and i know its hard to just go get what u want when love is invloved xx
XXemelyXX Posted October 29, 2012 Author Posted October 29, 2012 part of the reason i joined this site was to see the range of emotions and voices that were expressed on here in hoping that i could find my own voice and its true i would also like to find someone so reading the comments on here some of them are really cool and i know its hard to just go get what u want when love is invloved xx ikrrrr
XXemelyXX Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 i need a bf me too also alot of other ppl
XXemelyXX Posted November 5, 2012 Author Posted November 5, 2012 Ive actually noticed tht to find tht special someone takes time thats why ima wait <3
blueBubblez3 Posted November 5, 2012 Posted November 5, 2012 one day that.special someone will come to us. maybe today (well not right now ccuz its 12in the fridging night ) maybe tomorrow maybe who knows. but don't lose hope cuz that's all we havee.
XXemelyXX Posted November 8, 2012 Author Posted November 8, 2012 one day that.special someone will come to us. maybe today (well not right now ccuz its 12in the fridging night ) maybe tomorrow maybe who knows. but don't lose hope cuz that's all we havee. everyone should follow what you just said
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 It would be nice...but im pathetic in relationships so it aint eva gonna happen... wat type of guy wud want a girl that gets all shy n can hardly eva talk? let alone hug n cuddle n hold hands n crap? ahhh probably not many so yea...im fucked
Amz Posted November 10, 2012 Posted November 10, 2012 DAMMIT CHELSEA. DON'T GIVE ME THAT. To all you lovestruck idiots that CONTINUOUSLY put yourselves down: You will find the one, eventually. For now, live life. Or I will rant. And rant. And Fucking Rant
SaveRockMixpop Posted November 12, 2012 Posted November 12, 2012 (edited) My question. Is how do u Know... my life is filled with heartbreaking jerks... How do Know u found the one if u have a history love blinding u and pushing. U down in water drowning. U then pulling u back up. How can I trust my heart of it leads me being crushed by my crush... My new year resolution was not fall in love but i broke That promise to myself … I wonder if it's me want be loved or share love I don't Know love confuses me.I always shared a caring feeling to people. B/c I think I can save the world with it... But I leave my self out of that cause I don't think Deserve it. I am not a princess... I am that servant girl. Who dose her job and is thrown. Away... A bother... Heh heh heh... What guy would like a girl me if I Don't act like a proper one. Plp say u don't need a guy to be Happy I agree but... I never been love by someone other then family. And they really, don't understand me. So to Mr. RIGHT. or Mr. Special someone if u can. Make this chained clown truly smile... Then it will reward u with warmth... But do I Know therr someone out there if my name is never called? Edited November 12, 2012 by AndySixxfan
WasteOfMind Posted November 19, 2012 Posted November 19, 2012 My question too all of you who have been "crushed" is "How old are you"? If you aren't over 20 then my opinion is that you have only run across arrogant, immature little pricks who aren't looking for a relationship. They are looking for a girl so they feel important. Cool down for a little while, and wait until more mature people come into your life. Until then, turn to close friends for the love and acceptance that all human beings need. Despite my annoying opinion that if you're under 20 a boyfriend isnt really all that important, I still think your situation of loniness sucks. I still feel lonely at times. But one day that person will cross paths with you. My2c Good luck.
LoNeLy Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 u wil find sum1...... every 1 is created 4 sum1
No Name Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 Who wants to join the forever alone group with me C: there's a lot of space C:
bloodshot69 Posted December 16, 2012 Posted December 16, 2012 One question people,,,if you cud talk,wud you scream?
emo child Posted December 18, 2012 Posted December 18, 2012 Not all men are jerks Only a select group of jerks make all men look bad. But I'm just looking for a girl who doesn't lie to me. And a women that ill take care of. IM NOT A JERK!!!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now