I'm going more towards....

TheFallen

I'm more Lesbian then I am Bisexual.

I know this doesn't matter, but the people that live next to me are lesbian and their just the cutest couple EVER!

The girls are getting even more attractive and the guys? Well, I'm SUPER picky about that.

I love knowing that only women and please each other so much better. Except I can never date any of my best friends...their like sisters to me(it's too weird).

oh? I guess thats true. I never had that problem with a guy.... I hear about that alot... I must have broken some kind of female code by always telling a guy what I want or what i feel instead of making him guess about what I was really thinking or why I'm upset. But I guess If I say nothing they totally couldn't read into what I want. O.O

If I didn't have a boyfriend I would go for a female who loves herself more than she loves me.

So you made this thread just to say you're more this way.

Not a care was given, I see you like attention.

Though it's funny how you say women please each other better, lol. It's easy when you compare vs a "typical guy" or otherwise lacking any information.

So you made this thread just to say you're more this way.

Not a care was given, I see you like attention.

Though it's funny how you say women please each other better, lol. It's easy when you compare vs a "typical guy" or otherwise lacking any information.

Excuse me?

We're allowed to post what's on our minds no matter what. If you have a problem with this then tell this to EVERYONE else. Not just me.

Everyday we read pointless threads, all the people want is our thoughts on the matter. Seriously don't bring crap like this up unless your letting other people know that there threads are pointless too. It's not nice.

Plus most people on here have low self-esteem, all your doing is making it worse.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm just letting you know that it's not nice(atleast to me it isn't).

I hope we can get along though...

oh? I guess thats true. I never had that problem with a guy.... I hear about that alot... I must have broken some kind of female code by always telling a guy what I want or what i feel instead of making him guess about what I was really thinking or why I'm upset. But I guess If I say nothing they totally couldn't read into what I want. O.O

If I didn't have a boyfriend I would go for a female who loves herself more than she loves me.

Lol alrighty then.

And no that's not breaking a female code. Women are supposed to tell guys that.

If you make them guess their gonna get it wrong, depending on who they are.

Excuse me?

We're allowed to post what's on our minds no matter what. If you have a problem with this then tell this to EVERYONE else. Not just me.

Everyday we read pointless threads, all the people want is our thoughts on the matter. Seriously don't bring crap like this up unless your letting other people know that there threads are pointless too. It's not nice.

Plus most people on here have low self-esteem, all your doing is making it worse.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm just letting you know that it's not nice(atleast to me it isn't).

I hope we can get along though...

It seems you knew directly after your post that you completely jumped on me without being able to think first.

Sorry if I misunderstood your post.

All I know is I found the beginning of it insulting.

~TheFallen

Alot of people don't like the truth or otherwise, so of course they're going to find it "insulting", welcome to the real world.

What do you mean she is "lacking information?" This was not something informative, It was her own personal taste. Again what is it with you and smacking down on peoples sexuality?

If I was "smacking down" on peoples sexuality, it would be quite forward and harsh.

The lacking information part pertaining to actual experience with guys, which would give a more clear idea of what we're dealing with and why.

Well thats the beauty of personal taste isn't it? They don't have to be backed up by facts or comparison because it's personal opinion.

I like nutella over peanut butter and I find nutella to be better on my toast... And I don't need some one telling me peanut butter is of a better taste and quality, That I should really go back to eating peanut butter and expirimenting with peanut butter again just to be sure I know what I'm talking about.

It just happens that I love nutella more and it's not as if i'm lying about it. So do people really have to tell me I lack information because i'm gonna be on team nutella?

You can tell me all about the facts of nutella, the ingredients. the calories, the many lawsuits on the nutella company, Evenwhen your right It will all just fly over my head because I just like how it taste. And I never really needed any proven facts to enjoy it at all. Same concept. :/

You're comparing foods against a sexual orientation/confusion/questioning, either way typically people like or dislike one thing or another for given reasons, including lack of experience or information, or even attempts themselves.

Guest Emo4Lyf

You cannot be more lesbian than bisexual. Sexuality is not pick'n'mix, you have one and you live with it. If you like guys AT ALL, even if incredibly picky, then you're not lesbian in the slightest. Not even 1% lesbian. Lesbian does not = liking other girls, lesbian requires you to find the opposite sex completely sexually unattractive as well as finding other girls sexually attractive. Just because you like other girls does not mean you can associate yourself with the lesbian sexuality, because you can't unless you sexually are uninterested in all men, period.

• 3 weeks later...

To Scribe: Scribe, I do not like you so stay away from my threads!

You make Bender look like an innocent by stander with your every 'smack downs'

So goodbye and leave my threads the fuck alone.

To the rest:

I give up! I try and simple out what I'm trying to say and I'm wrong. Goddamnit I do not care about the logical reason. If your going to try and correct me don't even post on anything I say. I do not like that about people.

So shush up and deal with what I say.

Do not even think about trying to correct me, the friend that kept corrected or telling me how I'm wrong is gone and I never have to hear his shit again.

I'M MORE LESBIAN THEN I AM BISEXUAL!

The End of this thread.