Am I Gay?

ibstraange

I appreciate any feedback, positive or negative at this point . . . preferably from another gay or bisexual! Love you all <3 anyways enough of me being over emotional . . . I have dated girls from when I was 10 years old to 13 years old, then boys since I was 14. The two guys I have dated in the past 3 years ( am 17 now ) have been very narcassistic and sadistic... I understand how that is tho 9empathy), so I let them torture me to heartbreak . . . Now am wondering, is my bad luck with guys because am gay or only attracted and meant to be with emo boys? Thank you all for response . . .

Maybe just happened you dated...a**holes.I've seen it happening a lot.

Overall its different no matter the gender you like , no matter the type you are.Everyone has problems with dating/love/relationship cause its not all rainbows and butterflies.

All though to think about it...some guys get really mad when they girlfriends are looking at other girls , cause you know the guy is wondering...''how to compete with that?''

Happened to me too , even though I did never confessed it I was kinda a little irritaded.

Happens it has nothing to do with bad luck

Hey I hav just had my heart broken by the only girl I hv ever officially fell in love with and hurts like a bitch

Same thing silent said doesn't matter what gender u date.....it's still the same bullshit

Guest Emo4Lyf

You've dated boys since 14, for about 3 years so I would acually think you're just straight. Yes you dated girl at 10-13 but given your age I doubt they were anything really serious at all, whereas somewhere between 14 and 17 it's much more likely. You could be bi, but I'd think you're straight.

• 3 weeks later...

If you dated guys you aren't gay.

You're probably Bi, but I'm guessing you just want someone, rather than knowing what its like to have what you need.

I don't know, my manager is a raging homosexual and he used to be married to a female. It takes some people longer than others to fully settle into their sexuality.

As for whether or not you are gay, only you will ever truly know who and what attracts you, so stop asking everyone else. It really couldn't matter less.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...