Need help...

Guest please.fill.in.blank

Ahm, ok, so I know this is a problem amongst most people, but I'm hoping that everyone else has had more experience and will have a little info to help.

So it's friend, classmates, professors who don't like/are curious/are seriously concerned... about the way I dress, look, what I wear, yadah yadah. I get the same looks, glares, whatev. I can deal with those. But my rents are the biggest problem. I try to explain to them that "it's about this time that I have to figure out who I am by trying different styles, this is one of them" excuse. Parents say "ok lets compromise." compromising is putting me in pink and dresses, skirts... gross stuff. what the hell am I supposed to do?????? I AM BEING DROWNED IN A SEA OF PINK

Edited by please.fill.in.blank

Ignore it all... and dress the way you want.I went through similar like that , I ignored all continued the way I want.

NO ONE has the right to tell you what to do , what to dress , what to wear.

Ignore it all , dress what you like , wear what you like , its your choice.Who ever doesn't like it ... well ''boohoo''.

tell them your old enough to dress yourself. Don't get all mean and nasty at them it will just result in you getting grounded or spanked if they still do that. Let them know that you're your own person and need to discover yourself without them telling you what to do but do it nicely.

This is not a major attack on your life... your not paying for the clothes... you didn't write up the school dress code. but if you insists it's some kind of diplomat torture then dress like a fruit loop in the most tacky or revealing way just to piss them off. If they want you in colors and fabrics you hate turn it agaisnt them in the worst taste.

FYI If you want to dress in dark dank colors that make a very telling statement about your lack of self esteem then you where just asking for this in the first place.

I know how you feel, my rents are completrely opposed against me getting strechers, but I just ignored them. They are you rents tho, so you should sit them down, explain that you want to wear what you want, but don't use 'you' statements, use 'i' instead. Otherwise you'll probs come across as having a go at them. I had to do this.

Good luck :D

hm thx for the input.

ignoring will get me to a phsycologist...

talking might work if they're really tired and don't quite know what they're sayin...

i'm not exactly trying to make myself look like a stupid fruit loop...

btw my self esteem depends on my mind, but you can think what you want. That's why it's called SELF esteem. :)

thnx for help