my life

fuck_you_dara_johnson

i grew up living with my grandparents while my mom was workimg all the time, i grew up with out my real dad, i always called my little brothers dad dad, and when they split, my mom would bring home a new guy everynight and do whatever, and then he'd leave in the morning, and now i have a 5 year old sister and a step dad (little sisters dad) i call him dad becus hes always around now and i lost both my grandparents 5 years ago, my grandma had lung cancer and my grandpa had a hole in his heart :'( im only 17 and ive gone through things that kids shouldnt go through in their lives, ive moved so much in my life and ive lost so many people along the way.

• 2 months later...

My mother left me wen I was 6 for drugs and for another man witch is bullshit my father looks at me like that I'm not his son and he hates me because I'm emo and. My mother never cared for me she just lies to my face. And now I have to grow up without a mother. Nobody likes me because I'm emo.

My life thus far is a bit rocky, has its ups and downs and isn't exactly a perfect straight line. Moving on I've prospered, grown into a fine young lady, learned from my mistakes and have taken advantage of that fact to become successful. Like a pro kid.

Hmm, father left when i was 7 he lives in salt lake, mother cared for my sisters and i but never works so she only gets money when dad sends it to us, hmmm never really had anything in my life don't have much of anything except my ps3 and my phone live in a tiny house without my own room never really had a male role model in my life my grades suck dick don't go anywhere except for the library, school and my cuz which he works most of the time never have any money, a quite sad and horrible life if you ask me oh and my mother dates complete morons, drunks, rapest, more drunks lol she had a nervous breakdown couple years ago worst summer break ever now she is kind of off so yeh a little about my life, toodles