help!i need encouragement!

Gorgoroth

so ive been to a few mental hospitals and ive told people there that I'm bi-curious and they don't really bully me but they give me wierd looks and i think its just cause people in hospitals are kind of used to it but i don't know how my friends in actual life will take it, and i am especially scared of how my family will take it(a lot of them are catholic) some encouraging words would be greatly appreciated.

Well what I tell you is

Friends wise those who ate your true friends will accept you no matter what and would want you to be open with them.those who r like no fuck them cause they just being dumb like come onur not the only one like that stay strong

Your family idk wat to tell you except maybe start with the most open minded to that kind of things and then work on telling the rest of your family from there or the one you trust the most

A lot of people are not going to appreciate the fact that you are bi-curious. Tell people who are close to you, the ones you trust. If you think your friends will totally blank you out, they're not friends. You don't want to tell the the people who will make your life a living hell. Don't announce it to your whole school, all your family, and just everyone you know. Tell people you TRUST; even if they're not in your family.