Kairi Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 I SAY PURPLE!!!!! NO WAIT...GREEN... :tongue:NO IT'S PURPLE!!!
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted December 2, 2012 Posted December 2, 2012 most do...all colours go with black and white but I say... PURPLE GREEN RED BLUE
Silky-Potato Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Gosh I know right, I go through my wardrobe and I find it really hard to match up outfits, fucking hues, I wish there was only one shade of black.
darknessPrincess<3 Posted December 15, 2012 Posted December 15, 2012 All colors i wud guess...but for me i would have to say purple, orange, red and blue...
~RoAn~ Posted December 24, 2012 Posted December 24, 2012 almost all colors go with black. but for me I always pair it with purple or white =P
S.M.C Posted December 25, 2012 Posted December 25, 2012 Dark Azure you can never go wrong black and dark azure it perfect
kindofweird98 Posted June 9, 2013 Posted June 9, 2013 I think red, blue, yellow and green go best. But that's just my opinion.
the darkangle Posted June 13, 2013 Posted June 13, 2013 Anything gos with black so there no wrong answer. but I really like puting reds,blues and purples with black
Andie Posted June 16, 2013 Posted June 16, 2013 I really like wearing white with black. It just appeals to me.
Carpe-Noctum Posted June 17, 2013 Posted June 17, 2013 Purple, Lime Green, Bright Orange (Sometimes), Gray (Dark Or Light), Maroon/Bergundy, Dark Blue, White (Depending On What You're Wearing), Or Maybe A Bright Red (Also Depending On What You're Wearing)
Lucas Nimny Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 Most colors go good with black, considering how it is a really bold colors, you might want to wear neon colors and nothing too out of the ordinary
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now