Hair problems Dx

BlackMagic

I love, love, love I guess what would be called scene hair. I have been craving a lot of changes (that's another topic though, lol) and one of them is my hair.

I would love to dye some of it (so many questions about that too) xD. What the hell. I'll post those once I explain my first list of problems.

First thing's first though: The hair cut O.o

I have thin/fine hair, naturally straight, and I have a widow's peak (which I'm not sure how to have bangs I like with).

I want to have that bottom layer that's long (the... tail like part?) I still love long hair. But I also love choppy layers and that's what I want.

Any tips/ideas/advice?

I found this video:

(^^ And her hair isn't event very long, and I want it. So length isn't much of an issue I guess.)

I love that kind of hair, but whenever I try explaining this to an adult, they're all like "she has extensions! She has product in it." I get that you use volumizing stuff and whatnot to style it like that. I just need the basic cut. Which I can't find. And I really need help because no one else seems to have a widow's peak on their forehead -_-.

You basically need a mullet. Lot's of layers. If you have your hair layered an awful lot, you can get that rough spiky look that she has. It requires styling and a fair amount of hair product. If your hairs thin it's probably also a good idea to get some clip in extensions at least to thicken it out a bit.

• 3 weeks later...