Pansexual or not?

BloodMascara

Growing up, figuring out i was Pansexual was pretty hard. This is pretty much just for anyone to chat, if your confused about your sexuality or just wanna know what Pansexual is!

tumblr_m5azfp4epo1rx2pwso1_400.jpg

I have a dream... that some day my children can live in a world where young boys and girls don't identify each other by bizarre and fictional conceptualizations of sexuality, but merely by the content of their character.

III HAVE A DREAAAM... *trails off*

Edited by Mochi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to tell people what pansexual is all the time. I came out about it and I got so much shit about it being fake and donly a fad. It was so annoying... I do not care what people say being pansexual is real and a personal choice like anything else in a persons life.. lol sorry for ranting but I was reading some peoples posts and I laughed a bit.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone accepts me for who I am. A pansexual. If they don't. Then they aren't worth my time. No matter what IM always going to be who I am. IM going to keep my tattoos and piercings, IM going to play my music too loud. IM going to dye my hair wired colors, and wear band t shirts. And as long as IM ok with who I am. That's all that matters

• 1 month later...