»Are you feeling lonely?« ✞

XxRainbowzLoverxX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh mah Lawd, indeed, I hate the world, and Im lonely, and depressed because Im soooo lonely...

I dont care that kids around the world have it 100 time worse of than me, or that people are caught in massive genocides, cause I dont like to think about those things,

they make me even more sad and lonely.

:.(

Guest Moon_Panda

Im always feeling sad and depressed even when im amongst friends cos i always feel like i.got.the invitation by accident. And. When i think about the billions of people who are suffering tben it makeses me feel even more powerless and small.

• 1 month later...

I literally hate everything and everyone. Ive pushed a lot of ppl away resulting in my lonelyness i guess. But once i saw a picture that said "if youre ever feeling lonely look at the moon, someone else is probably looking at it too." which made me feel better and less lonely. (:

Lol. The world isn't cruel, the world does fuck all except exist. Now the inhabitants of the world are another matter, and you are included, and I can pretty much guarantee that you're probably just as bad as the rest of us who are fucking everything up.

Personally I love the world, the world is pretty rad. Humans utterly suck, with few exceptions.

Reality is not a prison. You choose what you're doing in your life, not anyone else. You want to get out of this 'prison'. Well get out then. Its simple as that. Negativity to the planet we're standing on this very moment is very selfish. Be glad that you have a good life on this earth. Cause some people have it so much harder than you.

And don't hate people also; I fucking love people. But sometimes people are utter twats, which makes me dislike them. If you supposedly 'hate' the entire population of this world; well I'm laughing at you.

You are loved and thats all you should know; but shut the fuck up about hating everyone. Because they'll hate you back. 

Edited by Riddler

Now that I'm going to high school I prefer to be alone than be with those betrayers...

I just can't tolerate them...when I express my feelings is like they would use it as weapons and cause you pain and sorrow with your own feelings...I HATE IT IS CRUEL,COLD AND HELLISH WORLD!!!

The world is cruel but no matter how many times pain makes me fall

I'll always get back up

Depression makes me feel lonely but I don't give a shit about it because I'm always lonely anyways

I've taken so much time but theres still tomorrow for all of us

So just forget the sorrow