No Name Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 I'm brand new and I'd like to know if anyone wude like to get to know me and if u cude add me as a friend that wude be nice too c: and if u saw this and posted or commented thank you c:
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 heyhey im Chelsea xD welcomes to ep!
DarkAmethyst Posted December 28, 2012 Posted December 28, 2012 Hey there I'm also new to this site and I'm making tons of new friends so just keep talking to people and you can have alot of friends c:
.Dark. Posted December 28, 2012 Posted December 28, 2012 Chelsea is a wild card...watch out for her <3
No Name Posted January 29, 2013 Author Posted January 29, 2013 I am soooooo sorry to all hoo hav replied to my hey I just I didn't think anybody was gonna reply so i didn't reply apologies to all n_____ni
Robbie-Derped-On-Your-Face Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I will add you if you supply me with pickle flavored chips for a year.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now