would you step in?

Guest Moon_Panda

Guest Moon_Panda

i mean, when you see someone in an unfair fight would you try and help the one with a disadvantage? i have, if fights ain't fair i make em' fair. or maybe when you find out someone you know is selfharming would you step in and help em'?

basically what i'm asking is that, if you had the power to help someone would you do it?

It depends on the situation. I can't step into a fight if i don't know both sides of the story. For all i know the reason those three guys are kicking the shit out of the other guy is because they are all brothers to an eleven year old girl he raped. So i usually stay out of it unless i was there from start to finish. As for the self harming scenario i usually mind my own business, but if it was a friend i would make sure they weren't harming themselves to the point of hospitalization. Otherwise it's just going to leave a scar or two...like a tattoo. And who am i to stop someone from getting a tattoo ?

Of course, not if and or buts about an unfair fight isnt a fight at all, its just harassment and thats not cool, most of the what you call "unfair" fights lead to self harm or suicide... and knowing what that feels like first hand i dont want others to feel that way, and i do and will again get in a fight for someone i feel is at a "unfair" fight, and self harm no one should feel like thay have to hurt themselfs to feel better, ever...

when itcomes to this fight.. I'm against violence in general. I would try to explain to both sides that it is not a good solution. It would lead to more harm only.

Of course not everyone wuld understand or even listen.. But when the tronger one beats the weaker he shows his mental weakness. They both need hel. ^ ^

Anyway, I will help if I could. In any situation it will be needed. And if ppl were wiser it would be not so often ;3

• 2 months later...

Physically fighting someone in the first place is just cavemen-like. Whatever problem you may have against the other person and vice versa, can be solved through talking and not just smashing each other's face on the concrete. But hey, if the other person is the one to strike the first blow, you can bet your savings that they'll be in for some dreaded beatings. 

Edited by Innocence

Guest Moon_Panda

this has very much been pointed twoard the phisical violence side. but what about mental abuse, if someone is being teased or being made to look bad. would you have the guts to stand by the side of someone in need. 

( i'm not talking about the ones who deseve this kind of treatment, corporate tychoons,  evil bankers, self obsessd politicans, bullies etc... the people who get off by making others look bad )

this has very much been pointed twoard the phisical violence side. but what about mental abuse, if someone is being teased or being made to look bad. would you have the guts to stand by the side of someone in need. 

( i'm not talking about the ones who deseve this kind of treatment, corporate tychoons,  evil bankers, self obsessd politicans, bullies etc... the people who get off by making others look bad )

yeah

Physically fighting someone in the first place is just cavemen-like. Whatever problem you may have against the other person and vice versa, can be solved through talking and not just smashing each other's face on the concrete. But hey, if the other person is the one to strike the first blow, you can bet your savings that they'll be in for some dreaded beatings. 

I second this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...