SxE

Mido.Kilmy.Kotoba

Yep.

Im straight edge.

Drugs will screw you, alchohol does too, and promiscous sex only gets you STD's.

Might take up smoking a pipe tho when Im so old it doesnt matter.

For me, being straight edge is a smart choice; staying healthy. Aside from the promiscuity, thats more of my moral code kicking in there.

My friends... Doesnt really annoy them. They handle it fine.

LOL i think you mean sober or drug free, cause clearly you are not straightedge. Straightedge is a lifetime commitment of No Drugs, No Alcohol, or promiscuous sex.

Do you know me? Do you know what am I doing?

You've seen few posts, none connected to alcohol etc.

On what base are you saying this?

You say that I'm CLEARLY not. So... You've just made an idiot of yourself. Not knowing a person at all you cannot say sth like this.

Or maybe "lifetime" a key word here? You think that I should have made a commitment a minute after my birth?

Omg..

What happens to this world.? -.-"

And to everyone normal here:

Thanks for being normal ^ ^

And to all sxe:

Congratulations! Stay clear ;3

Do you know me? Do you know what am I doing?

You've seen few posts, none connected to alcohol etc.

On what base are you saying this?

(I've been for a year by now ^-^)

Possible because you said so? O_o

By saying you have been strait edge for a year gives people the idea that you have done either drugs or alcohol before that year.

By saying you have been strait edge for a year gives people the idea that you have done either drugs or alcohol before that year.

I disagree with that, I personally think the whole 'straightedge' scene is ridiculous, I've met a lot of antagonistic idiots who claim to be straightedge and believe themselves to better than others because of it. It's a lifestyle choice, granted you're not really serious about it if you start drinking and doing all that again, typically speaking if you're ex straightedge then you aren't considered straightedge. You can't 'have been straightedge once' because it's forever. But you can still become it.

Oh well, nothing wrong with keeping your body clean I suppose. Just please never be one of those people that degrade others for their own life choices. Might be your way, but it's not everyone elses.

I said so cause yeah I tried alcohol . who didn't? But these were episodes. Whatever. It's been a year since I made a commitment. Becuse I believe in this lifestyle. It pays respect to who we are and for me it's also a protest against things which destroy human lives.

But I don't condemn ppl who are not sxe. I don't feel better because of it. I think it's a matter of personal choice. For example when I'm on the party and the others are drinking or smoking, I drink juice but I don't tell anyone what to do. ^ ^

Iv'e been for the entirety of the twenty one years iv'e been alive. In all that iv'e accomplished, i doubt i would have been able to do it all if i ever wasn't. Given my lifestyle and atmosphere, it's the hardest claim to make. I like being unique, and different. That's a sure fire way to do it.

Remix is prob the only one here who is actually straightedge.....

And you know everything about everybody u see on the Internet. You are a profit. Choosen by God, right? Congratulations. Or maybe you're even a God Himself? Do u think so? You speak like as you did.

And actually you sound like poser trying to be the-wise-one who hates everyone and is "so dark" and "knows everything".

You don't know me. You don't know most of ppl here. You should come to terms with this fact.

Edited by Mido.Kilmy.Kotoba

straightedge 748 up264 down  
Movement started in 1981 by D.C. Hardcore band, Minor Threat. Drawn from the two songs "Out of Step" and "Straightedge", in which in the former, they emphasize the values of "Don't drink! Don't smoke! Don't fuck!" which means no drugs, alcohol, or promiscuous sex. The movement grew in the hardcore scene as it stood at the time as a stark contrast to the drug and beer-heavy punk 'scenes' of the time. It is still kept on today, although a militaristic and violent branch of straightedge known as 'hardliner' has become more prevalent in some circles, in addition to straightedge's marriage to veganism in others. There are still many out there that believe in real straightedge though, regardless if there're 'x's on their hands or not. It has also been looked down upon by many people as another brand of conformity nowadays.
"I've got the straightedge!"
- by God. Oct 4, 2005