prettyprettyunicorns Posted December 22, 2012 Author Posted December 22, 2012 *prefer....lol NOT peter
the darkangle Posted December 23, 2012 Posted December 23, 2012 never had Nutella so chocolate frosting
Robbie-Derped-On-Your-Face Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 I prefer pickle flavored chips.
SaveRockMixpop Posted February 9, 2013 Posted February 9, 2013 dosent matter if its chocolate ill eat it XD
gummyXP Posted July 6, 2013 Posted July 6, 2013 Well I've never had nutella before and i dont like chocolate....so maybe the chocolate icing if I can eat it with chips
Shypanda Posted July 18, 2013 Posted July 18, 2013 I love both. But if I'd have to choose, Nutella. Always Nutella.
Lucas Nimny Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 Chocolate frosting all the way, never tried Nutella, never will.
Ur_l0calEmo Posted January 24, 2025 Posted January 24, 2025 NUTELLAAAAAAAA Ima start a gang, any takers
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now