1 year wait

GothicFreakazoid

I'm a virgin, and I have a policy(at least for now) 1 year of dating till sex. Is that too pushy? Will it scare guys away? I'm just scared I'll find a guy who just wants to fuck and leave. Do I have the right idea? Or should I change it? I just want my first time to be with a guy who loves me. Also, is it wrong or unfair I don't feel like I have to do the same with girls? I think I'm more scared of a guy hurting me than a girl, isn't that messed up? lol. Opinions please! :)

Edited by FallenAngel:)

Personally I think its really wise for you to choose that. Not having intercourse with every guy you meet, its wise. If a guy can stay with you a year, thats a long relationship and he probably does love you. Anyone who has sex with you after the first date, you're not quite sure about it. Yes, it'll scare some guys away. But it's also leading you to a good steady relationship. Not a silly one night stand. You'll be able to trust the person after that amount of time.

Keep going with that policy, only if you want to though. But its good, but not for everyone. :)

Girls can hurt you too. Just because they don't have dicks and just because you think you'll understand them better because of being the same gender, damn no. Waiting a year is good, especially when you're so young. I don't really think you need to worry about long term relationships and sex and settling down really. I mean, its a bit fast. I still don't want any of that stuff, I'd way prefer being single.

Nothing is really right or wrong when it comes to preference. It's just what works for you, and if that's what you want and it works then go you.

• 5 weeks later...