She wouldn't leave me alone.

EvilActivity

28785248.jpg

57668833.jpg

21009287.jpg

In short... Amber is a lying fat tween who has the "illusion" of being the only IMVU member of with any sort of dignity. "She" (if it is in fact a she) She throws herself to the wind and tricks little Emos, named Alaska, who she said was her BFF, but is just another IMVU Emo without a real boyfriend and a sucky homelife. Her personality is flat and empty and it was soon discovered she was just another girl who can't admit how ugly her face really is. She also added anyone and everyone just for attention and to show off her infectious proclaimed vagina. Unlike before when she would either ignore everyone or call them fakes/whores/etc.. Not long after this power struggle she had with me and giggles, she disclosed the fact she has cancer, only it's another lie. At the moment, it seems all of her "friends" are kicking themselves for being huge retards.

Well if she didn't fuck with me, her "friends" wouldn't have noticed this and her nudes wouldn't have ended up in the wrong hands, now she She bawwws and bawwws for her tormentors to stop, claiming she didn't deserve to be shamed because her daddy left her with gaping genitalia by furiously raping her when she was 11 years old. But in a fit of hunger-powered rage the now fullhay grown fatty, ate him ending his life once and for all. She says she is very depressed and angry that he's gone, she definitely regrets it. She misses his 5 inch dick pounding through her nasty fat flaps. blah blah blah....

She wouldn't leave me alone. She was told on several occasions. "Hey Amber, don't fuck with that autistic bitch with the speech impediment and a lazy eye."

But no... Amber don't listen. And that is the lesson here.

Are you saying i'm suffering from Gotis? (girl on the internet syndrome) Okay lets look at the signs of gotis... and see where I apply

• Constant whining.... nope
  • Narcissism...... some....
  • Excessive flirting... never....
  • Fishing for compliments... nope....
  • Semi-nude photography... no....
  • Expecting and accepting undeserved social privileges... like I care...
  • Being buddy buddy with the mods and staff...  like hell I hate those solcial climbing fuckers and they hate me.
  • Casually dropping hints about their gender and sexuality, label over and over. "I'm fucking bohemian bitches!"  Er... no....
  • Alway referencing internet memes and and played out motivational poster. No.
  • Addicted to drama, and or throwing themselves into other peoples drama.  No it's addicted to ME.
  • Pointing fingers at other ppl gaining attention and claiming some unwareented bullshit ...   *slaps your finger away*
  • Faking suicide wishes/attempt all the time. Never

I posted ihis is an example of what happens when your trying to make someone look bad, you end up looking bad yourself. And because it's such a big PRACTICE around here whats the harm in giving the people a prespective on thier idiot actions? You had a misconception.... It happens. People can not help themselves. It's in your nature, just ask Amber. She'd have said the same thing.

Nope. Im not saying you are suffering from Gotis. But from what Ive seen, you do like making a big deal out of things.

Not trying to be judgmental, merely an observation.

As for "slapping my finger away" that implies that you are gaining attention...   <_ <     > _>    

In your last paragraph, you seem to contradict yourself in your reasoning. You obviously made Amber look bad, (not defending her, making a valid observation) hence, by your logic, you inevitably will end up the same.

Here I am, not trying to make you look bad. Trying to calm you down a little before going my own way, letting you go yours.

Edited by HopeUnveiled

I'm having some trouble now because I don't understand what you are saying exactly.

This Word, This "attention" if i'm undeserving of it because I posted a application of no importance.... what is your point exactly?

People write unimportant things on "SERIOUS DISSCUSSION" All the time. You can read about some guy who is complaining that Cap'n Crunch slices open the roof of his mouth when he eats it. (If forums didn't exist, you would be walking down the street and meet the same guy screaming at the top of his lungs and trying to stab you in the face with a hammer)

I really don't understand mainly because You assumed it was important. Because I don't know where I wrote that it was something everyone had to know or read. I don't recall saying. "THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS! EVERYONE MUST READ IT!"  I posted it on "OFF TOPIC" after all. AKA the nobody would really care thread.

When you pointed that I wanted attention, that was all you're own claims. You didn't want me to get attention, you said something, and ironicly I had to come back to an active inbox. If you don't want me to have attention, You can start by not giving it to me.

If you even really knew my work, you would know that I don't recieve attention at all. You would know that it's all spam,  you would also know people are talking to each other about me and not directly at me. I write one page and all those other pages are commentaries and spam and not attention at all. Is that the "big deal" you where talking about? Is that my fault? I am responsible for everything else everyone thinks?

Go make an observation of it. Then you can come and tell me trolls and instigators are my fault too.  

You comment on how you dont understand what Im saying, and then write three paragraphs.

Wat?

I just cant take you seriously when you rant about showing up someone,

talk about how trying to make others look bad will make you look bad,

all while making someone look very bad indeed.

This, is what I wanted to get across.

If you didnt want attention in the first place, there is such a thing as PM's.

If you publish your work anonymously, good for you. May I see some of it?

Because your grammer is quite lacking, and people like quality things, especially if they are talking about it to someone.

• Downvote 1

What's your problem you fucker? She's Entertaining. Can all these other intellectual fuckers and grammer nazis just go away? Go away. We don''t need anymore Deidre's and Cinders. We have all the articulate people we need. You'll fuck up the ARTICULATE-DUMBASS ratio...

There is such a thing as PM's why don't you try it some time instead of calling people out for unwarrented reasons hope? What she posted was for everone to see, if they choose to, and when you posted well you were soley adressing Deidre and nobody else use the PM ... ZOMG contridicting!

Edited by Im_Still_Alive

Stay out of the cross fire people. He's just another troll riding my coat tails for ATTENTION. Don't give him the satisfaction of flame baiting you. Let him move on and call the other posters attention seekers because thats his definition of people who post ANYTHING publicly. (confusing as that statement of his is...)

Lulz

I cant believe you are taking someone one on the internet so seriously.

I didnt mean to come across as trolling, and for sure I wasnt trying to "ride your coat tails".

I made clear and consise statements that defended my points. This is not how troll operates.

However, if you see me as a troll, then there is probably no convincing you otherwise.

Hence, there is no point in trying to reason or discuss anymore.

There is such a thing as PM's why don't you try it some time instead of calling people out for unwarrented reasons hope? What she posted was for everone to see, if they choose to, and when you posted well you were soley adressing Deidre and nobody else use the PM ... ZOMG contridicting!

Where did I contradict myself?

From my perspective, Diedre is the one contradicting herself.  >_>

hrrrrmmm....

"Sigh...

"Stop crying and calm down" is either an order, or advice.

Its not judgement.

Lots of the members on this site are rather harsh at first, dont let it fase you.

We understand that your emotional state is screwed up, which is exactly why you need to "Stop crying and calm down"

If you let your emotions rule over your mind, you will have a shaddy life. Trust me.

If you need to, get it out of your system. Go ahead. Have a good cry. But this shouldnt last forever, or even a month.

Forgive, do not forget(that will only get you in the same situation), and move on."

(it's funny he gives this kinda comment to some one seeking pity attention and with me... well with me he just singles me out as attention seeking cause he is a flame baiter SPECIFICLY because it's me? am i rigth??  ) FLAME BAITER..... CONTRADICTING.... TROLLOLOLUNVILED

Do I have a life...? Is this emo cunt serious? Do you not fucking read? No? I would reccomend you read more of my threads then you can compare it to the threads of others and just find that i'm not very pointless at all. these asshole just don't know how to open thier eyes and look into things before making judgements. And, if you don't like it. Then don't fucking read it. Thats your fault thats time you choose to waste.

hrrrrmmm....

"Sigh...

"Stop crying and calm down" is either an order, or advice.

Its not judgement.

Lots of the members on this site are rather harsh at first, dont let it fase you.

We understand that your emotional state is screwed up, which is exactly why you need to "Stop crying and calm down"

If you let your emotions rule over your mind, you will have a shaddy life. Trust me.

If you need to, get it out of your system. Go ahead. Have a good cry. But this shouldnt last forever, or even a month.

Forgive, do not forget(that will only get you in the same situation), and move on."

(it's funny he gives this kinda comment to some one seeking pity attention and with me... well with me he just singles me out as attention seeking cause he is a flame baiter SPECIFICLY because it's me? am i rigth??  ) FLAME BAITER..... CONTRADICTING.... TROLLOLOLUNVILED

Now whos being a troll?

And if you look, you will see that Im giving her the facts, just like I do you. Am I reaching over and giving her a hug? Giving her a chocolate bar? Telling her that yes, you are such a poor little girl and I pity you?

No. What I consider to be cold, hard facts.

Granted, we all have opinions as to what we consider as truth.

Flame Baiter:

Someone on an Internet Forum Board, who repeatedly harasses another person, intending to drive them off the Forum, and/or ruining the entire Internet experience of the target by following them to other boards to continue the harassment.

I have not repeatedly harassed you, Ive only started actual discussion with you in this thread. And I certainly dont want to drive you off the forum. Neither have I followed you around in other threads of yours to continue harassment.

Edited by HopeUnveiled

*facepalms*

So.... we have a dude that OPENLY gives pity to attention seekers. But tells people that are not seeking attention that they are and he will continue to argue that she is even though she's not.

And then theres sarah...

She writes about people not understanding her

She writes that she hates herself

She had a status that some one supposedly shot her...

she writes that she has contemplated killing herself

That her own life sucks ass....

she the does a surpriseing retarded twist that She is upset that amanda todd gets so much attention for dieing and dying is not the answer and isn't worth attention....

And now she pops in here telling deidre that Diedre doesn't have a life.... that Diedre's threads are pointless...

Really sarah Really?? Your life is so pointless according to youself so... Shit... you're an idiot...

Unviled why? didn't you're attention seeker radar go off when sarah arrived?

So.... we have a dude that OPENLY gives pity to attention seekers. But tells people that are not seeking attention that they are and he will continue to argue that she is even though she's not.

If you will read my post up above, I already clarified that I was not giving pity. Advice, yes. Facts, yes. Pity, no.

If you believe my "giving pity" to someone is such an abominable thing, then I'd like to point out that I did it in the open instead of going behind peoples backs like actual hypocrites do.

The hypocrisy you indirectly accuse me of is quite nonexistant.

Also, if you look at the above posts, you will notice that I have not accused her of seeking attention since three of my previous posts ago.

"Continuing to argue that she is even though she is not" is hardly accurate. I quite accusing her of that 11 days ago.

I have mostly continued discussing to defend myself, and have not been accusing anybody of anything. In fact, it has been quite the opposite case,

I have been falsely accused of being:

1. A troll

2. An attention seeker

3. A flame baiter

4. A hypocrite

And also, (perhaps not quite as falsely)

5. A Grammer Nazi  -  I did comment on Diedre's grammer in a rather harsh way. But as I have maintaned through out this whole discussion,                                                                   I have been pointing out facts.

6. An Intellectual Fucker  -  I dont consider myself that much of an intellectual. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer,

and neither am I totally rational at times. But I'm flattered that you would consider me one.

I've also been accused of saying things I never said. Diedre has drawn conclusions from what I've said, even though she herself admits that she does not understand what I'm saying at times.

It seems to me as if the tables have turned, and you have resorted to defending your position by attacks on my person instead of actual facts.

The considerable majority of your allegations being false.

I have defended my position with facts, with clarity, and with valid observations.

I rest my case.

I return to the point which I wanted an answer to since I quit saying she wanted attention. The question I asked last year.

Why does Diedre post about people looking stupid when they try to make other look stupid, and then go on and make Amber look extremely stupid?

Its contradictory. Its a paradox.

I dont understand it. Please enlighten me.

To quote Martin Luther, "Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God. Amen."

Edited by HopeUnveiled

You keep Mr Luther out of this!

What occured with amberbynigth, It's not a contridiction.

Why?

Because my title is "she wouldn't leave me alone"  Every day, Amber would ask who I was, What was the deal with me, why did my feed pop up? And everyday for 4 days, some one would explain to her that she HAD TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO ME if she did not have any desire to see my feed. After all she wasn't interested in reading about my views on current world events or my chilean recipes. I can consider that fair, I wasn't going to make her read it if she didn't like it and I explain this to her in here inbox. I gave her simple instructions on how to unsubcribe to me. BUT she keeps calling out my attention.

I finally decide to comment publicly because thats what she wanted, she wanted to trap me and then everyone will come to her feed also. That was the result. and the paragrahps that followed was a summery of the rest of that feed that i didn't fit in the thread.

See you repeat her behavior. You don't like my post or rants or whatever but you still choose to read them.

You claim it's not judgemental and it's all "observation" BUT you know... you contribute to a lot of shitty rants WITHOUT SAYING "looks like yout looking for attention."

you had the impluse to single me out even with the grammer card... and the grammer of people around here is bad But you single me out on the too. You see that's flame baiting. You could just tell me in the first place what your real personal problem with me is but you won't disclose it. You use an excuse that you wouldn't apply to anyone else with my exact tendencies. that was the point I made twice. Thats why I can not understand you. Thats why in my mind your a flame baiter.

I've had trolls before, it doesn't phase me, atleast those trolls call out everyone and not just me, they will spam anything and everything. so it's never anything personal. With you, you give off the impression that it's presonal. Personal enough to survey my behavior. You don't talk about my behavior like an opinion... You talk about it like it's a statement based on true facts. Thats pretty absurd. You make it seem like a conspiracy. I'm not interesting and i'm apreantly flat but still worth evaluation?

I think you just got tired of being a shepherd, thats what I think. You're just here to coax all the little bawww bawww of the sheeps. You wanted to badger the lonewolf for a little while. Your sheep blindly followed you and fell into the jaws of the wolf and it's not even being acknowledge by you and she was your sheep you know. So thats why you don't go badgering the wolf. AKA people you otherwise have no interest in.

Im not bringing Luther in on one side or the other, merely quoting him.

1. Thank you for finally explaining the situation with Amber. I now understand why you did what you did.

2. I am not repeating what Amber did. Amber was being the classic example of a troll. Bad language, name calling, uncivil, unclear etc... I have remained as civil as possible while discussing with you, my language has been quite decent, I have not stooped to calling you a "bitch" "cunt" "whore" or anything of the sort( althoguh I have called you an attention seeker, twice) and I have tried to clearly explain my point while discussing. World of difference right there. Its not that I dont like your threads/rants, I simply did not understand why you would post in a seemingly contradictory way.

3. For the love of Christ, why do you keep saying I am constantly accusing you of looking for attention? Ive explained before, I quit with that quite a while ago. I had no grounds for the accusation, so I stopped. I have only been returning to this thread to defend myself from your name calling and ask for clarification concerning the paradox I saw. Just please, LOOK at my above posts. Tell if I have accused you of anything within the last 11 days.

4. I single out anybody who says they write great stuff, and garner attention for it, yet have lame grammer. Its not just you.

As for the whole sheep/wolves thing.

Wat da heck?

Im not beating on the lonewolf. I myself am a lonewolf. I dont see any mods or other members rushing to my defense. Im not recruiting people anywhere to anything. I only see other people giving their own opinion. You are the one who has the more adamant defenders.

Im not trying to lead anybody in any direction, and certainly not in a direction that would result in negative consequenses.

Merely another baseless accusation of yours.

As for only pointing out your flaws, and getting all up in your face about all this, I would and have done the same to anybody. I survey and comment on the bahavior of everybody I get into a serious discussion with. You are the one taking it super personally and saying I dont do it to anybody else.

I am not singling you out personally.

As mentioned before, I single out anybody who says they garner attention for writing, and have lame grammer. I havent seen anybody else do this but you. If they did, I would have gotten on their cases long ago.

You still maintain that I am a troll and a flame baiter. You should know the way to fend off trolls. By not fending them off at all. By ignoring them. As you have said, trolls want attention. And you are giving me attention. Same thing with flamebaiters. if trolls do not phase you anymore, then why are you so uptight about all this? If trolls did not bother you, then you would not have gone through all the trouble of this...

If I was a troll, I sure as heck did a great job at getting and keeping your attention.

Either way. If you seriously wanted this to stop, you could have long ago.

I could have as well, but Im not the one losing face.

You gave me the explanation I wanted, and Im willing to let mindless accusations of a random person on the internet go by. My peice is said.

But I'll keep this up as long as you do.

Edited by HopeUnveiled

i totally agree with lance, she is attention seeking. Your just rude and vile. Don't talk about shit things that make you look like a shit person. Just keep it in your head for fuck sakes. And for sarah she isn't an idiot your the idiot.

Lance isn't  all them things he is a nice person not what you fuckers put him as being.

Listen your being really judgemental, so i did it to you. Just like everyone else will. So you the attention seeker keep your gob shut!

Rant over!

i totally agree with lance, she is attention seeking. Your just rude and vile. Don't talk about shit things that make you look like a shit person. Just keep it in your head for fuck sakes. And for sarah she isn't an idiot your the idiot.

Lance isn't  all them things he is a nice person not what you fuckers put him as being.

Listen your being really judgemental, so i did it to you. Just like everyone else will. So you the attention seeker keep your gob shut!

Rant over!

Ouch...

Seriously, name calling doesnt and wont accomplish anything.

We have no basis for calling Diedre an attention seeker, which is what has got her riled up.

As mentioned in the above post, Diedre explained what I did not understand, and that cleared up a lot of my judgements torwards her.

Because of an earlier misconception of mine, and lack of communication of Diedre, this thread has turned into a massive fuck fest.

I'd appreciate it (and I think Diedre would as well) if we could all forget about this thread and all the accusations that have been flinged about.