famales emotion

MeggaMonty

Well, since you directed that question to the entirety of the girl population do you want me to give it to you straight? You have no one to blame but yourself for you bad relationship choices. And or, they've all dumped you for whatever reason and rather than deal you've concluded that not a single girl ever has the capability to love and it is all a game. That assumption would be false my good sir.

Well ok to make that asumption you would have to know about. My relation ship choices. It couldnt have been all my falt because relationships are a two way street takes two n if ur not a loud chicken he keep yaself up to par an present yourself with some intelligence than i can fuck wit you but if u stray away from who you are because of makin the bad choice of dismissing me than what am i to do but dont come back to me tellin me you want it all the emotion we had before n then you get a boy friend n tell you me your scammin him for us to have bread. Bitch i got money the fuck.

So i ask is all just a game with females or do you all have actual feeling first when u get into somethin with a guy

Poor relationship choices in that context, is the equivalent to you having bad taste. To umbrella all girls due to whatever bad experiences you had is obnoxious. Savy? As for the clusterfuck of everything else that you spout out that does not even cut it close to being grammatically correct, revert to my previous statement.