xXPaulLuvsUmbreonXx Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Am I the only one who loves the trilogy? If so have you seen the Hobbit yet? And what kind of character would you be: Men, Elf, Orc, Hobbit, Dwarf, or Wizard?
SuperNatalie! Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Um...eh I wouldn't exactly call myself a fan but I guess the movies are quite interesting. The Hobbit I know is a must-watch lol
Guest Phoebe Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 LOTR is one of the most adored trilogy of books now, as The Hobbit came out. Especially in the UK. You are definitely not the only one. c: And wizard of course.
Guest Emo4Lyf Posted January 1, 2013 Posted January 1, 2013 Confused, you ask what people would be and list 5 races and one job? You're aware wizard isn't a race, yes?
xXPaulLuvsUmbreonXx Posted January 1, 2013 Author Posted January 1, 2013 Yes I'm aware of that, I just thought it would be cool to be a wizard eventhought there are only 5 in Middle Earth.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted June 12, 2013 Posted June 12, 2013 iv seen teh first movie n teh first hobbit n i like it xD man Gollum is adorable x...x
Offwiththefairies Posted June 28, 2013 Posted June 28, 2013 I would be an elf......... and I would marry Legolas........ GET IN MY PANTS HOT ELF MAN!!!!!!!!
hi-c Posted July 7, 2013 Posted July 7, 2013 they're coming out with another hibbit movie there's the trailer
Turtle<3 Posted July 7, 2013 Posted July 7, 2013 I love Lord of the Rings! I even have The One Ring. And I would definitely have to be an elf their race is so smart and elegant.
Rawr I love you Posted July 7, 2013 Posted July 7, 2013 I like lord of the rings but I love gollum to me he is awesome and funny maybe even a little crazy in the head but awesome! lol
DeadBecauseIKilledIt Posted July 13, 2013 Posted July 13, 2013 I thought I was the only one! I'd probably b a dwarf or a hobbit........ or half dwarf half hobbit!! Am I allowed to do that?
Sine Posted July 23, 2013 Posted July 23, 2013 I love Lord Of The Rings. Just bought the trilogy on DVD for $5 each at Target. Watched them over and over again. I would be an Elf, they can live a long time and are wise and beautiful.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now