How to Act Like a Vampire

lovely..emo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hate the sun wear long sleeves and hoodies when in sun feel happy as hell in the rain or on cloudy days bite people run faster the usually pretend to have heightens smell and sight be able to see in the dark get some in on you pretending to be a vampire and get someone to believe you (funest part) go out at night climb trees a lot date a girl/boy named Bella/Edward XD jk be anemic have abnormal sharp teeth never go to church /ever!!/ ne allergic ti garlic holy water don't drink a deads man blood it's poisen pretend to have a extreme thirst and when they ask for what just say meh you wouldn't want to know get some sort of blood-like drink /juice/ dress in a darker fashion wear a Rosario /optional/ wear contacts bite someone! Sleep in a coffin! Travel in nests (in other words hang oh with vampire badasses) note: sun just irritate them not actually burn them or kill then when touched by a angel they will turn to dust when vampires die they go to purgatory a purgatory is just the nothingness a place between heaven and hell do not get shot by a "cult" bullet umm that's most of what I know so yeah lol use this information wisely lol ((obviously some is a big vampire fan *points at me*))

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dafuq is this? o.O

Vampires are obviously fictional characters but what is it about the vampire myth that explains our interest?

Is it the overtones of sexual lust, power and control or is it the immortality of the undead?

I don't understand why anyone would want to actually consider being a vampire. But if you want to be one of those people. Meh. Go for it. No one can really stop you. Just know that society will look down on you more than it already does.