XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 atm im in pjs so its a pink spongebob top
--Mgiez-- Posted January 18, 2013 Posted January 18, 2013 Grey....think of my feelings being grey, gloomy Oh and says Harley Davidson Cycles on it... Yeah a boy shirt so what decided to wear it
xXEmotionalxPunkXx Posted January 18, 2013 Posted January 18, 2013 I almost always wear black. I like to think of black as the darkness that I know is deep inside of me, I am very dark on the inside. I also think it expresses a mood of being depressed and melancholy, which I usually am. It is my favourite colour to wear for that reason.
KittyJojo Posted January 19, 2013 Posted January 19, 2013 (edited) Hi- C was saying the truth XD he was naked Edited January 19, 2013 by KittyJojo
brokendreamsandbrokenlies Posted January 21, 2013 Posted January 21, 2013 Black and white, i think of darkness and light good and bad.
Kuuro Hasagawa Posted January 25, 2013 Posted January 25, 2013 always black...i hope im in your coloring box...
brokendreamsandbrokenlies Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Red and black *heart*Mudvayne
dark555 Posted March 26, 2013 Posted March 26, 2013 I have a slipknot shirt on, it's black so I would say black
Legend Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 ^ what this guy said but forget the slipknot stuff...
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 i was just wearing a white one with black skulls on it....but now im in pjs xD
dark555 Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 (edited) Aeropostale black T Edited March 29, 2013 by dark555
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now