Guest Moon_Panda Posted April 1, 2013 Posted April 1, 2013 RED with the *i'm too sexy for my shirt* sign
Metules Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 Blue and white. Why isn't this under fashion ? becauseeee you gotta pick what it reminds you of!!! Or just be like the rest of the people after the 4th response just gave up and went with everyone elses answer to just pick the color with no meaning and or don't have a particular meaning to what the color means or just don't really bother... but i didn't even read the question fully so eh i guess grey/blue and it reminds me of mist and fog
Blackflames890 Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 The only colors I wear are black and blood red Black reminds me of nightmares I have Blood red reminds me of well...... Blood
Darling_Kenzie_Sees_Stars Posted April 6, 2013 Posted April 6, 2013 As of now, I'm wearing black. I mostly just think it's what I'm used to wearing.
XxPocketSizedEmoVampirexX Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 ahhh my green dragon onesie lol
Amz Posted May 3, 2013 Posted May 3, 2013 You know it. It was the same one your mom was wearing last night.
DerdriueBurden Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 Black with white demon wings on the back with that cut thingy all down my back
that deaf girl Posted June 3, 2013 Posted June 3, 2013 i have a blue shirt on which brings out the color of my eyes and turn them deep aqua/ it makes me think of the ocean and how calm it is but also how in the blink of an eye it can change to a roaring and uncontrollable place.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now